2 9

Excuse ANY Mistakes

Excuse ANY Mistakes ✨

"Ma Ma." I picked Taiden up going inside while Janet got the rest of the stuff out the trunk.

"Toni, he favors you where's his dad."

"Ah uh the army."

"Wow, where's the family picture?"

"Haven't took any yet."

"Toni"

"Yea."

"Where you want this?"

"Over there, mom sit down. I gotta tell you some stuff."

"You got a nice home."

"Thank you."

"Your little boy, he's cute."

"Yea."

"So what you have to talk to me about." Janet walked by whispering in my ear.

"After this party over, I want you. In every way and every position." She tugged at my earlobe then walked away biting her lip. My momma just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who's that?"

"Umm, about that it's what I have to talk to you about."

"I think she got a thing for you." My mom said sitting beside me

"It's not that she has a thing mom, she's my wife." My mom got quiet and her face twisted up in disgust.

"No daughter of mine is going with or being married to any woman. Divorce her Toni, you shall not be married to a woman. What's the little boy gone do seeing he doesn't have a father, but instead to mothers."

"Two mothers that care and love him to the moon and back. Mom I'm sorry, but I can't let you do to her what you did to me. Toni and Janet give that little boy all there love, he never had to want or wish for anything. I know for a fact they'll break their necks, doing anything for him, I've already seen it. Look." Traci grabbed our momma taking her outside to see Taiden and Janet playing.

"You see that, he's the happiest kid a live right now. She loves him and he loves her. These two and me are what he knows, I be damned you come up in here and destroy like you did to me."

"Mama look at me. Look me in my eyes, can't you tell I'm happy? That I'm in love, that this is where I wanna be. Look at Taiden you can see he loves Janet to death. Do you really wanna take all his happiness away, all my happiness away. Can't you see?" My eyes started to water, just thinking about what it would be like without Janet.