t w e n t y - t h r e e

Start from the beginning

"Yes big daddy." He moans out sounding like a hoe.

"Yes big daddy what?!" He pounds into him harder.

"You fuck me good with yo' big dick!" Corey submits, I think he forgot I was here on the cool. Either that or the dick is just so good that he doesn't really give a fuck.

"I know lil bitch. Open ya mouth." He tells him sternly, Corey does as he says, and opens wide too. JB bends his head down and spits in Corey's mouth. "Mhm, swallow you nasty bitch." He grits out, grinding into Corey roughly.

"Oh my god!" Corey moans aloud after swallowing it.

"I know I'm blessin' you wit' this good dick." He smirks then shifts his eyes back to me.

See, unh unh.

"I'ma make the block and come back." I announce making my leave. What the fuck? As soon as I get to the car I cackle hard than a hoe.  "What in the actual fuck. Nigga bet not never come to me on some fuck shit, boyfriend shit, nothing of the sort. I am not here for it." I laugh speaking out loud to myself. I pull off from the front of his house and just head on home. That was too much for TV. I think to myself.

"And what the fuck made JB ass think I wanted to let him fuck?!" I scrunch my face up talking aloud to myself once again. "Nev. I wouldn't even- well I almost slipped up a time or two." Why am I talking to myself. I opt out of talking to myself to think to myself. I must be going crazy.

After what felt like forever alome with my thoughts, I arrive home. I back in to my assigned parking spot under the port and go inside my apartment. Being single, I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want, without having to think about staying ready to get fucked.

I mean, I can eat whatever, whenever when in a relationship too. But, it's easier to stay ready if I choose better food options. Besides, my appetite for sex is higher than my appetite for food most of the time. I don't starve myself or anything, it's just now I can I can pig out whenever without worrying about the consequences. Some might not understand what I mean, some might.

I pulled out some leftovers from the night before; smothered pork chops, collard greens, plain white rice and cornbread. After I heated up my plate, I walk to the living room to pig out and watch TV at the same time. Yeah, Darrin and Joshua came by last night fucking with me. I let it slide because I missed them on the cool and it had been a while since the three of us kicked it out side of work. Shit, even at work shit was a little awkward. I'm in a better headspace now since Delontae and I have talked shit out. Now I'm just waiting for him to come back around to me.

If he eve- my thought is cut short once I hear keys jingling and the locks on my apartment door turning. "Really nigga?" I look him upside his head, "hurry up and close the door foo', I got it good and warm in here." I roll my eyes at him.

"You know better than to talk to me like that, Arique." He says to me.

"Correction, I knew better than to talk to you like that. Past tense." I smirk at him. "Besides, didn't you say you was gon' start callin' before you dropped by? My phone ain't ring, neither did my beeper buzz."

"Keep on fuckin' wit' me and you gon' find what'chu lookin' fa'." He takes a seat on my couch.

I roll my eyes really hard at that. "Whatever, Delontae." I turn back to watching the TV. I don't mind him dropping by whenever he wants for real, it's just fun poking the bear. After he took me to home depot to change my locks, I got another one made. The set came with two already for each lock, but I have to give a copy to the front office for maintenance purposes. I gave the extra key to Delontae. He tried to argue me down about it, but I won.