A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of the Underworld (Interlude)

Start from the beginning

"Why is that?"

"Just doing a lot...."

"Hmmm...." he looked at me.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" I said as I stood up, walked a few feet away and stopped with my back to him.

I heard him get up then he came into my view, as the moonlight reflected off his hair. "Someone like you shouldn't be here.."

"What do you mean someone like me...?"

"I mean, someone with your kind of heart....good but yet twisted...dark but yet bright..and part of that is coming from the bond you're making with the darkness.."

"C-Can you read people's hearts?"

He fell silent and lightly pushed my hair from my face. Until a voice broke the seemingly comfortable silence.

"Who's this?" we looked over to see Renxsuke with his Keyblades drawn, and his hood off. The only time he has his hood off is when he's talking to me, since he knew how I felt about that, was he coming to talk to me though? I was surprised to see him. Then he looked over at me.

"Oh..this is my friend..." I noticed the tight clutch he had on his blades. "So you can put those away..."

He ignored me and looked at the boy. "Who are you and what do you want with her?"

"Nothing.." the boy's tone got serious, and he summoned his Geminate Heartblade. I think he could tell there'd be a fight.

Renxsuke looked at me, "Get away from him..."

"Why..?"

"He shouldn't be here....he's the last person that should be here..."

"M-maybe you should leave..." I told the boy, ive fought both of them and knew how Stoney both of them were, since the blindfolded boy was my match I knew without a doubt Renxsuke was a lot stronger, I didn't want him to get hurt.

The boy smirked. That was give away enough that he wasn't going to leave by choice, and that he'd fight Renxsuke.

"Suit yourself.." Renxsuke said and immediatlly charged as fast as lightning, I closed my eyes and heard a loud clash....II had a feeling that the boy was through until I opened them....and saw that the boy blocked him.

"You have no idea how powerful I am..." He pushed Renxsuke back and Renxsuke landed lightly on his feet.

"Neither do you."

Renxsuke charged again and gave him consistent lightning strikes at the speed of light, as the boy blocked each othe them as he moved backwards so fluidly as if he was gliding. They were both moving so fast I could barely tell what was going on.

Then they each pushed themselves away from the other to a sliding halt. Maybe I was wrong, maybe it was the boy who was Renxsuke's match....they were both breathing deep breaths as they stared each other down.

"You need to leave..." Renxsuke said.

"I'll leave when I'm ready.."

Renxsuke then twirled his blades as a circle of roaring flames formed around them leaving me out of it, so I wouldn't be in the way. Then all I heard was constant clashing, and lighting bolts through the fire.

"Ahh!" I heard. I knew it was the boy who had been punctured by Renxsuke's rapture.

"Enough of this," I said to myself. I used the darkness to freeze them both where they stood, then used it to merge it with the fire and it turned into black fire, and merging the two somehow made it possible for me to walk through it.

When I entered I immediatlly looked over to the boy seeing he was on his knees breathing deeply. But then I felt a strong hand on my bicep and pulled me slightly towards them. I looked and was surprised to see that Renxsuke was able to move.

"But...how?"

"F.Y.I." he said. "'I'm practically made of darkness, so don't you dare use it on me again, or it'll end badly for you."

"You," the boy spoke to me. "You created hellfire...this is bad."

Renxsuke's grip got tighter and pulled me further. "How long have you been taking to this guy?"

"For a while now."

I released the boy from the darkness and he gathered his strength and jumped off the rooftop, leaving.

"Look," Renxsuke started. "Stop talking to him, he's going to get you involved in something you don't need to be involved in.," he then let my arm go and walked away and left. Still with nothing but confusion in my mind, i went to my room.

The next day was the day Ashtcher and I were going to Olympus together, he didn't seem to thrilled about it or maybe didn't care that he was going with me...he just seemed more upset that he was going. He argued with Xemnas a bit to why he had to go but even though he had connections with hades didn't seem like a good reason to go. He was also told that if he got in my way, or did anything to try and purposely mess anything up, he'd regret it, so on the way he was pretty much quiet the whole time and didn't say a single word to me. Even though I saved his life.