We Made It.

Oh my gosh.

        I cannot believe that I passed ALL of my exams. Of course not all of them were A’s, but I passed nonetheless.

        I am now in my baby blue mini cooper, on my way back to Dallas for Christmas break. I didn’t realize that in college the breaks were going to be so much longer than the ones in high school! We get a whole month off before we go back to for the Spring semester.

        Although I will most definitely not miss school, I will miss my two best friends, Connor Bale and Shannley Mitchell. Well, not so much of Connor because he is my next door neighbor so…

        I am SO excited now that I am only about a week away from getting braces! My aunt has set up the appointment, so all I have to do is wait now. I know they are going to hurt, but it is so worth the pain to get the beautiful smile that I have always wanted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Being back home has made me realize how much I miss it. Driving three and a half hours just to get home once a month gets tiring! But I love college, it is helping me discover what I want to do with myself, and my future. I plan on becoming a first grade teacher, because my teacher made such a big impact on my life, I can’t help but remember that grade, and I want to have the same effect on the children I teach. I love kids so much, and I can’t help but wonder how many I will have in the future…

        That’s besides the point, because I don’t plan on having children anytime soon. I want to finish school, get a stable job, meet a guy (because that is a very important part of having kids, if you didn’t know) and then have a child.

        Anywho, I am currently listening to Connor drone on about his sister being such a cry baby, and when he got home all he wanted was some peace and quiet but didn’t get it. So therefore, he came to my house to complain in my ear.

        “... and THEN she just had to tell mom the time I-” He paused, looking down at his phone after hearing a ding, notifying him that he had a text message. I could see a light tint of pink go across his cheeks. I looked at him curiously, and tried to catch a glimpse of who had texted him.

        “Who is that Con?” I asked, wondering who could’ve made him blush so easily. I’ve known him my entire life, since we were in diapers, and the only time I have seen him blush is when his mom, Shan, or I tease him or when he was with his first girlfriend last year.

        “Who is who? What are you talking about?” He answered, looking very flustered all of a sudden. I smirked, I knew it was girl now.

        “Mhmm. It must be the girl from your Chem class that Shan always says you stare at. I want to see her! Let me see a picture!” I replied, grabbing at his iPhone 5s.