The Lower Moons Meeting

Few month ago...

The Lower Moon Meeting...

Muzan appeared unexpectedly frightening the demons and they were shocked by Muzan's new look.
After the demons calmed down Lower Moon One who was the strongest among the demons present spoke
"Welcome! Muz-"
"Shut up !!"
Muzan was very angry
"I don't want to hear some pathetic, lowly beings like you call me by name!"
All the demons were frightened and could not speak.
Muzan approached them
"Even your presence here is offensive to me and all the other demons."
L.M.6(Lower Moon Six) was too tense
(What the hell did we do that Muzan-sama was behaving this way with us.)
"What the hell did you do?"
Muzan could read the thoughts and L.M.6 noticed this.
Muzan slowly approached him
L.M.6 was too scared
"Come here!"
Muzan stabbed her to appear in front of everyone.
After that everyone was looking at Muzan who was laughing. He raised his hand and put it on L.M.6's head which started to scream.
He kept shouting and suddenly stopped
"W-we are u-useless!"
Muzan was controlling L.M.6 with his cells on the demon's body.
Muzan came out in front of the demons
"Like he said, you are useless!"
Muzan got angry and started shouting
"You are one of the strongest demons and you have the privilege of serving me directly. But it seems to me that you have forgotten who I am."
Muzan only moved one finger and all the demons were knocked to the ground.
"After learning about Rui's death I realized something important. Despite the fact that he killed hundreds of demon slayers he still failed to confront the Pillar.But the worst is the fact that he nearly killed by a child."
The demons were in shock and could not move.
"There are decades when I haven't heard a Lower Moon kill a Pillar."
All the demons chanted "We'll kill them!"
"Shut up that useless mouth!"
Muzan moved his hand and the demons began to shout in pain.
"Idiots! Although important your main mission is not to kill Pillars but you are so idiot that you seem to have forgotten!"
"You have to find The Blue Spider Lily.Upper Moons are searching every night while you are killing the weak guys and relax.
The demons were too scared
(If you give us more blood we will do everything for you.)
Muzan heard this
"More blood?"
Muzan approached L.M.6 who was unconscious and started giving blood. He was giving too much blood to him and he started screaming.
"Please stop it!Stop!!"
"This is what you wanted!"
He continued to give blood until the demon exploded.
"I believe you realize now how weak you are."
Muzan let the demons go free and they began to beg him to give them another chance.
"You chose to give you another chance.
Then I'll give you another chance.
Go and kill a guy with Hanafuda earrings or kill some Pillars and then you can prove to me that you are not just trashs. "
The demons were quiet

"Remember !!! The last thing I want to hear from your dirty mouths is that you killed them!Or have no mercy and kill you brutally! "

As I said in Story Description I would create a story different from the original.
I know you would like a better part than this but I created it to make you familiar with the course of story.
I hope you like it!
Please vote and comment for your opinion!

Note:
For my best followers of this story make sure to see the next part of this story because there will be a surprise for you!