Triple Trouble (Part Two)

It's morning and everyone is ready for a new day especially now that things are getting more serious (Romantic) between the couples.But Zenitsu feels different from the others after what he had seen yesterday. He woke up and went into the yard to think (This is bad! I know everything what's going on but I'm doing nothing! I have to tell Inosuke what Kanao's doing this is the only way.)
Zenitsu was serious and I went to meet Inosuke.
He found Inosuke in the kitchen
"Hey Wild Boar I want to tell you something."
Inosuke replied while eating "What?"
Zenistu approached Inosuke "Yesterday when we saw Kanao and Tanjiro together ..."
Inosuke got frustrated
"Why the hell are you saying these things to me Monitsu! I'm not the guard of Tanjiro and Kanao !!"
When Inosuke was talking Aoi walked into the kitchen "What's up with Tanjiro and Kanao?"
Zenitsu didn't want to tell Aoi but Inosuke told her
"Monitsu asked me about Tanjiro and Kanao? But I don't know what the hell he's thinking!"
Aoi looked at the shocked Zenitsu
"Kanao and Tanjiro? They're a perfect couple I think!I mean I watched them hug each other! "
Inosuke stopped eating
"You mean like we hug us?"
Aoi began to blush
"No no no! I mean yeah!"
Inosuke looked at Aoi
"Why bother?
Aoi approached Inosuke
"You don't have to tell these to others because it's embarrassing!"
Inosuke looked thoughtful and Zenitsu was in shock
(To see how these two behave together! So Inosuke is betraying ...
and Kanao is betraying ...
Enough! I've seen enough! I give up! But I don't want Tanjiro to get bored so I have to separate him from Kanao!)

Inosuke was wondering why Aoi didn't want to tell others why they were together.
"These are many questions! My brain can't answer them all!"
Inosuke was shouting when he later passed by Shinobu's room and she heard him yelling and call into the room.
Inosuke walked into Shinobu's room and he was surprised "This room is too warm and has a very good smell!"
Shinobu smiled
"Of course this is my room! I feel bad for you guys who have no idea how to have a regular room!".
Inosuke kept looking around the room and Shinobu asked
"What problem did you have?"
"Problem! I don't call it that because it's worse that a problem is almost like a curse!"
Shinobu got curious and let Inosuke to tell her the problem.
Inosuke looked thoughtful
"It all starts when I came here! At first I was very tired and I was sad but then this girl named Aoi came and took care of me. I didn't know why she helped me but I quickly recovered and then I wanted help him too.
So far there is no problem but now the real problem will begin.
Aoi behaves strangely when she's next to me and I don't know why? Her face turns red and I think she's sick!But this sickness has caught me now. Every time she approaches me my heart starts beating hard and some weird kind of feeling is invading my brain! I tried to fight those feelings but they are too damn strong especially that girl is next to me.It makes me think this is a curse!"
After Inosuke finished Shinobu began to laugh lightly
"Oh poor boy! Only the people who grew up in the mountains don't know what those feelings are!"
Inosuke looked angry:

"What? I definitely grew up on the mountain and I'm very proud of it! I won't let anyone talk because I'm Inosuke Hashibira! Hahahaha!"Inosuke kept yelling and Shinobu got angry"Please sit down now!"Inosuke was frightened and sat down immediately(...

Inosuke kept yelling and Shinobu got angry
"Please sit down now!"
Inosuke was frightened and sat down immediately
(Damn it! I can tell that this woman is too weak but ... I feel her presence and character and these are extremly strong!).
"Now can you solve this curse for me?"
Shinobu calmed down and approached Inosuke
"Inosuke. This is not a curse. Your and Aoi's feelings are called LOVE! I mean you have fallen in love with each other."
Inosuke looked confused:

"Love? So that's the cause of this problem!""No love is like magic! When two people fall in love they feel they can do impossible things for each other!""And how can I solve my problem?"Shinobu smiled"Just go tell Aoi you like her!"Inosuke left im...

"No love is like magic! When two people fall in love they feel they can do impossible things for each other!"
"And how can I solve my problem?"
Shinobu smiled
"Just go tell Aoi you like her!"
Inosuke left immediately
Shinobu calmed down and approached the photo of her sister
"Ah this adults are so hard to control! My sister!"
Shinobu started laughing lightly
"But now I understand how difficult it was for you to deal with me!"

In the yard at night...
Tanjiro was training for Total Concentration Breathing and Kanao was helping him.
Inosuke was walking in house and thinking about the importance of love.
When he came out into the yard he noticed Tanjiro and Kanao
"Tountaro !!!"
Tanjiro looked curious at Inosuke
"What happened?"
Inosuke approached them
"Are you doing those LOVE THINGS with Kanao?"
Tanjiro and Kanao blushed and looked at each other
"W... What are you saying Inosuke this is just training!"
Inosuke thought
(I have to solve this problem with Aoi and not with those.)
"Monjiro I need to go now!"
Tanjiro didn't hear it because he was still embarrassed.Inosuke was leaving when Giyuu appeared
"Where do you think you're going?"
Inosuke was furious
"What the hell do you need !?"
"I came here to see you train and besides Tanjiro you have slept so far! And that's why you are weak!"
Inosuje got angry
"Weak? These words are dumb!I am gonna show you Mr.Mismatched Haori my true power!"
Inosuke immediately began training and forgot Aoi.
Giyuu went to Tanjiro and watched him train. Tanjiro was training with Kanao and he was focused on her and not in training. Giyuu noticed this and approached Tanjiro
"Are you really focused on training?"
Tanjiro looked at Giyuu
"Yes."
Giyuu took Tanjiro's blade
"Listen here! This is not a simple blade. This is a key to fighting a demon but this blade is not just metal. This blade is a soul.A soul that wants to be released and that can only be achieved when you are focused on that sword and your soul becomes one with the blade spirit and creates an immense power that no one can handle. I see that blade is black and it shows you have a great potential and you have to look for it. But it all depends on you!"
Tanjiro listened to Giyuu carefully and took the blade
"Thank you! Now I'll be focused!"
As soon as Tanjiro started training with Kanao Giyuu stopped him
"Stop it!"
Tanjiro looked confused
"What's wrong with you?"
"You're not focused! Listen when you fight you have to think only about your goals and all other thoughts have to be deleted!"
"But I did!"
"No! I see you're behaving strangely when you are near Kanao and notice that you have a feeling for each other!"
Tanjiro and Kanao blushed but Giyuu was too serious
"To fight properly you must remove those pathetic feelings!"
"Pathetic feelings? Mr.Kodoku you're wrong!"
Suddenly Shinobu appeared and approached Giyuu
"Mr.Kodoku those feelings have a name!"
Giyuu was furious
"I don't care about these feelings?"
Shinobu approached Giyuu's face "Don't pretend you haven't experienced these feelings!"
Giyuu blushed but they forgot that Tanjiro and Kanao were there. Tanjiro looked at Kanao and they left leaving only Giyuu and Shinobu alone.
Giyuu kept his distance from Shinobu
"Don't approach me that way you're not a kid!"
Shinobu smiled
"Then why are you blushing like a kid?"
Giyuu was embarrassed but started to pretend he was serious
"I'm not blushing."
Shinobu approached Giyuu
"I know you very well! And I know why you are embarrassed when you're near me!"
Shinobu approached Giyuu to hug him but was surprised when Giyuu sayed
"The moon is beautiful isn't it!"
He saw Shinobu in the face and left without speaking.
"What he just said! What if he wanted to say he loves me!"
Shinobu blushed and smiled "Tomioka-san thank you!"

Note:
The phrase "The moon is beautiful isn't it!" in Japanese mean "I love you".

This is the second part of "Triple Trouble" and I hope you enjoy it!
The next part will be the finale and it will be "Big Troble" but it will end well XD!
Don't forget to vote and comment!