1.(Inosuke×Aoi) Butterfly Estate

After the Kamaboko Squad fought Rui in Natagumo Mountain they were sent to Butterfly Estate to recover.

The Other Day...
Tanjiro was overjoyed that Inosuke and Zenitsu were fine but Inosuke seemed more hurt by his confidence and courage.

"Inosuke why are you so bored?"
"I don't know. I just want to rest now Monjiro."
Inosuke immediately fell asleep Zenitsu was asleep "I am glad they are okay. Now I need to rest too." Tanjiro lay down on his bed and rested.

Next Morning...
Aoi went into the boys' room and saw them sleeping.
"How can they sleep with such a loud noise?".
Aoi looked at Zenitsu who was stabbing Nezuko's name "This guy looks cool but is behaving like a fool. A god knows what he is dreaming of!".
Aoi looked at Tanjiro who was sleeping calm "He has all sores and sleeps so easily!This should be the famous headbutts boy.".
And she saw Inosuke "What is this! His pighead so easily describes this idiot!".
Aoi came out in front of the boys and tried to wake up them "Okay guys wake up now!".
None of the guys woke up and Aoi tried it a few times but the boys were still asleep and Aoi got angry "Wake the hell up from beds you guys right now!" The boys were too scared and woke up immediately except Inosuke.Aoi was very angry and approached Inosuke "Hey you pighead did you hear what I said?" Aoi shouted to Inosuke who doesn't care "Go away old granny because I don't wake up!".
Aoi was super angry "I said WAKE UP !!!" Aoi grabbed his legs and threw Inosuke away.
Inosuke wakes up "Who do you think you are waking up Inosuke Hashibira!Now you are dead!".Aoi was not scared and Inosuke started attacking her but he was very hurt so Aoi shot him in the head and he lay down the floor.
She sent to bed Inosuke and started introducing herself to the boys "Okay guys I am Aoi Kanzaki and will be your nurse while you stay here. As for your friend don't worry I am trained for these situations to deal with idiots like your friend. ".
Zenitsu after seeing her treat Inosuke was frightened and Tanjiro tried to calm the boys "Calm down guys now! Sorry for my friends! My name is Tanjiro Kamado and these are called-"
"I know you now it is not necessary to introduce!".
After Aoi tried to give boys their medicines except Zenitsu who hated them.
"This is going to be a huge challenge!" Aoi left the room and the boys were just alone "Tanjiro how did you manage to drink the drugs?"
"As long as they help me heal I have to drink them! Then you Zenistu know that the most slanderous medicines are the ones that help you the most."
Zenitsu was once again determined not to drink the drugs.
He started looking at Inosuke who was awake but still didn't speak "That fool doesn't really know how to deal with womens!But Aoi was really strong and beautiful ... But she doesn't even come close to the beauty of your sister Tanjiro!".
Tanjiro remembered Nezuko and tried to get out of bed but he was in pain and Inosuke noticed this "Hey Kentaro don't try to get up because this place is cursed by old granny."
"What are you saying Inosuke we're not at Wisteria House and Aoi is a young girl and not an old granny!"
Inosuke was quiet "Granny or not womens possess weird magic!"
Later Aoi came to the boys' room with Kiyo,Naho and Sumi "Guys, I have to change the bandages." She along with replaced Tanjiro and Zenitsu bandages and now it is Inosuke's turn
"I hope you don't behave like you did last time."
Inosuke was very quiet and didn't care about Aoi's presence "Take off your shirt so I can change the bandages."
Inosuke followed Aoi's words and after Aoi removed the bandages she saw Inosuke's muscular body and she began to blush "What body does he have?But this is typical of guys they have good body but their brain is empty!"
Aoi started swapping bandages in Inosuke's arms "Hey girl!"
Aoi started blushing "W-What?"
"Change my bandages slowly because you're hurting me!" Aoi stopped blushing and got angry she changed Inosuke's bandages very quickly hurting him and in the end Inosuke felt too hurt while the other boys looked at Aoi with fear and she looked at guys "What is?" The boys lay in bed immediately except for Inosuke who was in pain.

Later that night Aoi was about to sleep but couldn't get over how she left Inosuke "That Idiot I must help him!"
She went to the boys' room and saw Inosuke groaning in pain as he slept. She went and arranged Inosuke's bandages correctly.It took her a while because she did not want to wake Inosuke. After she had finished working she could see Inosuke if he was sleeping well but he passed a little bit and she noticed what she was doing "What am I doing? I have to go."
As soon as she got up to leave Aoi without Inosuke raising her head she began to blush and faint because she was wearing pajamas and was in a boys' room in the middle of the night.But Inosuke told her "Thanks!" and he fell asleep shortly thereafter. Aoi went smiling at her room after hearing Inosuke.

That's enough for part one of this duo and I will publish more part about them!Until the next part I will make sure that this two do not start a war between them!XD!Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion for this part!
This was requested by: LeviAckerman904
I hope you enjoy it!