25| Stupid Giovani

Two days after the midnight pancake feast and Galilea making the pregnancy reveal to a sleepy Steve and the Baby Rogers Protection Squad group chat, it was safe to say that nearly half the group know that Jane had walked in on Steve and Galilea du...

Two days after the midnight pancake feast and Galilea making the pregnancy reveal to a sleepy Steve and the Baby Rogers Protection Squad group chat, it was safe to say that nearly half the group know that Jane had walked in on Steve and Galilea during their unprotected sexy times and are now on the path to parenthood. The small group argued in silence, claiming godfather rights and still arguing about names. How will it be once everyone finds out?

Chaos. Pure and utter chaos. War paint, pig head on a stick, everything broken...yup, that's about right.

So Giovani went ahead and did the name board Jane suggested and passed the board around the Baby Rogers Protection Squad so they can write down the names they picked and the baby's birth weight. And to make things interesting, they each placed $20. If Steve and Galilea end up using one of the names, the money will go to the person who wrote the name. And if they don't use the names, well the money might go back to them. This is how the whiteboard look by the end of the day.

"What the hell, Thor?" Giovani asked when he got the board back

"What the hell, Thor?" Giovani asked when he got the board back. "Gali is going to die. Ten pound baby?"

"Healthy weight of an Asgardian newborn" he answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"This is why mother loves me more" Loki commented with a smirk. That reminded Gio of the vine with the brothers. "This is why mom doesn't fucking love you"

He went up to show Steve and Galilea and he made the stupid, stupid mistake of walking in without knocking first. Why didn't he knock? He should've knocked because now he knows EXACTLY how Galilea got pregnant. He shrieked, dropped the whiteboard and closed the door behind him, his back against the door. Something hit the door from inside the room, followed by Galilea shouting, "knock, you moron!"

"My eyes! My eyes!" He cried and shut his eyes. "No amount of bleach will get that image out of my eyes. Oh, poor Jane!" He rubbed his eyes. Galilea's giggles floated through the close door. "By the way, Gal, you're one lucky lady!" He yelled back at his friend.

"Get the hell out of here, Sousa!" It was Steve's turn to yell at Giovani.

═ ★ ═