2| CAUGHT BY THE FAMILY

Next morning, Shivaay and Anika were sleeping in each other's embrace. Anika's head was resting her head on his bare chest and her arms were wrapped around his stomach while Shivaay's head was resting above her head and his arms were snaked around her bare waist. Their bare bodies were covered with black satin blanket uptill neck.

There was a knock on the door. Anika groaned in her sleep and murmured in her sleep, "Shanti didi, keep the coffee on the table and don't disturb me." After saying this, she again drifted into sleep.

There was another knock on the door but noone opened the door as Shivaay and Anika were sleeping due to heavy hangover and last night activities.

Shivaay's mom, Pinky Singh Oberoi, who was knocking her son's bedroom door again and again but she didn't get any answer and this got her worried.

She called out for a servant and a servant ran towards her.

"Ramesh, bring the duplicate keys of Shivaay's bedroom. He's not opening his door." Pinky ordered the servant in a worried voice.

The servant nodded his head and in no time he got the duplicate keys of Shivaay's bedroom. She took the duplicate keys from him and he left. Pinky unlocked the door and opened the door. The scene in front of her shook her to the core and the ground beneath her feet slipped.

"OH MY MAATA!" Pinky shrieked due to shock.

Because of her shout, Shivaay and Anika woke up from their sleep with a start. They felt a shooting pain in their head due to hangover and they clutched their head.

Slowly and steadily, they noticed their environment. Anika looked around the room and got confused as it wasn't her bedroom. Shivaay groaned due to his headache. They came out of their thoughts when they again heard Pinky's shriek.

"Aaaahhhh! Cover yourselves." Pinky told them with horror in her voice.

Shivaay and Anika looked at themselves and their eyes widened in horror when they saw that the only source which was covering their dignity i.e. the blanket, has slipped from their upper body.

They shrieked on horror together.

They immediately covered their body with the blanket and looked at Pinky who was looking at them with the expression that she's about to faint.

"Mom! " Shivaay looked at Pinky helplessly while she glared at him angrily.

"Who's this girl? Why is she there in your bed? What's wrong with you? I never expected this from you. Anyways, both of you, get dressed and meet me downstairs. I want answers. " Pinky said with a stern face and left the room.

As she was leaving the room, she saw Shakti Singh Oberoi, her husband and Kalyani Singh Oberoi, her mother-in-law, rushing towards Shivaay's bedroom with an expression of worry. Pinky went and blocked their way.

"What happened, Pinky? Why did you shrieked? " Shakti asked her worriedly.

"Yeah. Are you fine? " Kalyani asked her with worry laced in her voice.

"I'm fine. And this is about Shivaay. We need to talk to him. He's coming downstairs with her. " Pinky said with straight face.

Shakti and Kalyani got comfused after listening 'with her' from Pinky's mouth.

"Who is this 'her'? " Shakti asked in confusion.

"Let's go. I'll tell you both everything. " Pinky said.

Kalyani and Shakti nodded their head and they all headed downstairs.

Here in Shivaay's bedroom, Shivaay and Anika were sitting on the bed, totally shocked.