#wtfock, 23/12, 10:12

'Good morning,' Zoë and Milan say to Sander when he enters the kitchen, the place where everything seems to happen.

'Good morning,' Sander replies. 'Have you seen Robbe? He's gone. He hasn't left a note or a message.'

'No,' Milan reacts surprised. 'But he will come back to you, always, I'm sure about that.' After saying that he watches Sander for a few seconds. It must be clear on Sanders face that he's worried. 5 minutes without Robbe and he already misses him. Even less. 2 minutes, 1 minute.

'How was it with your mother on Saturday? You haven't told us anything yet, neither Robbe,' Zoë says.

'It was very nice, very cosy. She totally accepts him. She likes him, she told me. I made a good choice,' Sander answers with a smile.

'You see, there was nothing to be nervous about,' Milan says while he's eating a slice of bread.

'It was in particular Robbe who was nervous,' Sander answers. 'He's so cute when he's nervous. He's cute when he's mad. He's cute when he smiles.' Sander stares dreamy at the ceiling.

Zoë and Milan both smile. 'Yeah, we get it.'

At that time Robbe comes home as well, with the bag of a baker in one of his hands.

'There you are,' Sander says. 'I started to be worried.'

'Sander, that's very kind, but you know I don't leave you. You were asleep so beautiful and I owed you something.' Robbe keeps the bag high and shows it proudly to Sander. 'Croissants! Last time it took us 1 hour to eat, so I thought "Let's return the favour and eat them really fresh and warm now."

'That's sweet,' Sander smiles.

'And my artist has to study well today so he needs energy.'

Sander is so touched he almost cries. He never thought someone could sincerely love him like that. 'That's too sweet. How many did you bring? 9 I see.'

'2 for you, 2 for me, 2 for Zoë and of course 3 for Milan.' Robbe smiles at Milan while he says it.

'Okay, let's leave the ones for Zoë and Milan here and eat ours in your room,' Sander says to Robbe.

'You don't eat with us?' Milan says.

'Sorry,' Sander replies. 'We have things to do, study for example.' Sander smiles.

'Oh come on,' Zoë answers. 'Is it always like that with gays?' She asks Milan.

Milan smiles. 'It's always like that with young people in love.'