#wtfock, 21/12, 17:41

'Did you like the pie?' Sanders mother asks.

'Yes, very much,' Robbe answers.

'Would you like to have another piece?'

'No, thank you, ma...'

'If you call me madam one more time I throw you out,' Sanders mother laughs. 'It's Kaat.'

'Okay.' Robbe smiles. 'I had enough, I already ate two pieces. If I would become fat I think Sander doesn't want me anymore.' While saying this he looks at Sander.

'Of course not,' Sander says without thinking. 'The Robbe I fell in love with, is slim.'
Robbe watches Sander with a face that says 'I hope you don't mean that.'

'No, I don't mean that of course,' Sander answers. 'Even if you would weigh 20 kilos more I would still love you. But try to stay like you are,' he says with a smile.

'So you got to know each other at the beach?' Kaat asks. She looks like a very proud woman, very well dressed. Not exaggerated, just stylish. It's clear who Sander got his feeling for style from.

'Yes, I was there with some friends and schoolmates,' Robbe answers kindly.

'And I was there with Britt, you know,' Sanders replies.

'What were you actually doing there?' Robbe asks. 'You were there with Britt, but why weren't you with us in the house we rented?'

'Because Britt didn't plan to go along,' Sander answers. 'She didn't want to go, so I said "Okay, no problem." But when I heard you would be there too, I booked a chalet for her and me. You know what I told you when I first saw you?'

Robbe smiles, this question doesn't need an answer but he answers anyway. 'Yes.'

'I wanted to do everything to make you mine. Even if that meant I would have to spend a whole week at the beach with strangers.'

Robbe is so touched he doesn't know what to say. 'Really?'

'Yes, so behind Britts back I booked something. First she was mad at me, later she said she liked it that week. That's how she is. But anyway, in the meantime I got in touch with you. And if that wouldn't have happened I would have tried again here in Antwerp.'

'How?' Robbe asks curiously.

'I don't know, I would have thought of something. Picking Britt up at school to see you for example. Or going to a party where I knew that you would be.'

'You are unbelievable,' Robbe says.

Robbe kisses Sander, Kaat watches tenderly and says 'I'm so happy to see how happy you are together.'

A car is parking on the driveway. 'I think Sarah is there. Anyone who would like to have another drink?'