005.

IT WAS THE START OF A NEW WEEK, and it was also the day that Venus and Vinnie's project was due.

Venus arrived at school and saw Vinnie standing by the stairwell—by himself. He kept staring at her, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

Her first class was upstairs, she could have took the elevator that the school had, but it was out of order at the time—so Venus had no choice but to take the steps that Vinnie was standing by.

As she was beginning to walk past him, he stopped her and spoke up, "Woah woah, you can't speak to anyone anymore?" he asked. "Sorry, but I have a class to go to," Venus answered.

"No, just stay down here with me for a minute?" Vinnie asked as he pulled Venus closer to him by her hand. "I'm being for real Vinnie, i really have to go-" Venus spoke out, before Vinnie shushed her.

"But I said no, class doesn't even start yet—you'll be fine," Vinnie announced. "Okay Vinnie, fine. I'll stay here, but only for a quick minute. Happy?" Venus asked. "Very,"

Vinnie was so touchy with Venus during the time they were down by the stairwell. While being down there, Vinnie asked many questions—getting to know Venus a bit more.

But that all stopped when Vinnie's friends, Noah and Kio arrived. As soon as they came, Vinnie instantly pushed Venus off of him.

"Hey bro, what's up?" Vinnie greeted his friends, as if he forgot Venus was even there.

And that was that, she didn't even say anything. She shook her head and stormed passed them, upstairs to her class—Vinnie looking at her walk away.

"Aye Vinnie, were you hanging with Venus before we got here?" Kio asked. "Nah bro, I don't hang out with her ass. You know this," Vinnie laughed out, lying straight to Kio's face. "Yeah...okay, lets head to class," Kio offered as Vinnie and the rest of his friends agreed and walked to their class.