Vik| Take me drunk, I'm home

Title: Take me drunk, I'm home.
Warnings: Swearing, Alcohol & nausea.
Word count: 1110

Take me drunk, I'm home:

The party was in full swing by the time you had arrived, music was being blasted so loud that you could hear it from where you had parked a few meters down the road. Your good friend JJ was throwing a Christmas party and you had been invited.

Your only issue was that you didn't know a lot of his friends, you had obviously met Simon and one other, he said his name was Vik. The cool night breeze swept through your bare legs as you made your way up to the house producing the loud noises. The wooden door swung open before you could knock, and the noise grew ten times louder.

"Y/N! Come in fam." You rushed inside the house being greeted with a swift side hug from JJ before he was dragged off by some other strangers. Two men made their way up to you, introducing themselves as Callum and- well Callum.

You made conversation for a second before they led you into the main part of the house where it was most crowded. A yelled 'thank you' later and the two had disappeared again and you were left alone. Deciding on getting a drink, you made your way towards the table stacked with beer boxes and shots of who knows what.

"Hey, Y/N! Long-time no see." You glanced up from the wide variety of drinks to see the lanky form you had grown familiar with. He handed you a shot of, something, and raised his own. Shrugging, you tapped your glass against his hearing a small 'clink' before downing the beverage. The alcohol burnt your throat and you coughed for a second before smiling up at the man.

"Simon! I hope you don't plan on getting me drunk." The man laughed and you joined in, loosening up a little. Why not make a few friends.

"Of course not!" He winked at you and you rolled your eyes before he pulled you in the direction of the dance floor. You met a couple of new people and eventually grew comfortable enough to start swaying your hips slightly in time to the music.

<<<<<>>>>>

The party continued and eventually, you moved from the dance floor to one of the bar tables in order to sit down for a bit. A ton of people had introduced themselves to you and you had gotten along with some so much that you saved numbers to your phone.

"Hey, Y/N. Ain't seen you in a while! How long you been here?" You looked up from your drink to see Vik sit down on the stool next to yours. He smiled at you and you shot him one back, moving to stir the beverage with your straw.

"Vik! How've you been? I didn't know you were here." The man laughed lightly and the two of you conversed for a bit, talking about everything under the sun. JJ stopped by every once in a while to see how you were doing and grab a drink considering you were sat right next to the bar.

"So, what do you say we go and dance for a bit?" You laughed, watching the man shoot you a nervous grin and moved to grab a couple of glasses from the table beside you.

"I'm way too sober for that right now, but I'm sure this'll help." You handed him the second glass, tapping them together once more and downing the beverage in one gulp. The sting wasn't as bad that time but you both still winced slightly, laughing at the other. He began to drag you in the direction of the dance floor and you grabbed another glass before letting him.

"One for luck!" The two if you made it and we're soon enveloped in between people either dancing, drinking or talking with friends. You began to say your hips and raise your hands, to the beat of course. Vik joined you, cheekily placing his hands in your waist. The alcohol had definitely affected you as you let him, growing more relaxed as you let loose and began really getting into the music.

It seemed Vik was staying sober that night but you still continued to grow more and more drink. A few of Vik's friends occasionally joined you but it was mainly you and the man dancing and joking around. The alcohol soon hit you though and as much as you were enjoying yourself you didn't want to do anything too stupid that night.

"Hey, I'm gonna go sit down for a minute okay?" You called over the music, it seemed someone had turned it up even more to the point you felt it vibrating your chest. He let you go, talking to someone you believed to be called Ethan.

Your chair hadn't been occupied and so you flopped back down into the wood, feeling your feet thank you. Stupidly, you had yet another shot and then another. Some stranger approached, obviously flirting. You, however, were too drunk to notice and let the man place a hand on your thigh, lean in and place a kiss to your lips.

"Oi! Not today." It was Vik that spoke, pulling the man off you. You could barely register what was happening anymore and quite frankly just wanted to go home. You walked over to the man, stumbling slightly, and grabbed his arm.

"Take me drunk, I'm home." You giggled at yourself, letting the man lead you outside. He asked you for your keys and you informed him that they were in your pocket. He retrieved them and you made your way down the lawn. A man was hunched over the bushes and you cringed upon seeing him vomit harshly onto the leaves.

<<<<<>>>>>

The next morning you woke up with a banging headache and a wave of nausea. The toilet came to your aid and you took paracetamol and a large glass of water. Walking back to your bedroom you were met with a note and a small wrapped chocolate.

'Y/N,
I hope the hangover isn't too bad, you got pretty wasted last night. I've left my number so if you ever want to grab a coffee sometime, I'm free.

Vik xx
(**** *****)

You smiled down at the neat handwriting and placed the numbers into your phone, sending a quick 'Thank you, I'm so embarrassed!- Y/N xx' Brief memories if the night before played through your mind. Dancing, drinking- and lots of it- that man. Vik was a sweetheart and you definitely did not regret going to that party.

A/N:
Two updates in two days? Aren't you lucky!