Nine

Lucian

I can't believe she left.

How could she leave me? We were supposed to be together! She said as long as her brother was around we'd never be together.
Well, that problem is solved now! So what the hell is the excuse?

My mind raced with anger as I stared at the blood stain on the carpet where Damián's head had once laid bleeding out.
I shot my best friend for her! And how does she repay me? By leaving me! When I find her, she's going to wish she never left.

Slamming my hands on the desk in front of me I watched as a frame fell off and onto the ground. When I picked it up I saw it was a picture of the three of us when we first established the Santos. I smiled down at the picture, remembering the good times.
The three of us running things, getting the MC to where it was now. Except, back then, Julieta wasn't in love with me, but a woman.
There was no us at the time, we were just best friends, but then there was an us. And since she didn't want her brother to find out we kept it a secret.

There was a time when I wanted the whole world to know she was mine, but according to her, there was never as us.
I knew deep down she was just saying that to protect her heart, but I'm determined to get her back. Make her my wife and mother to my children.
She will be mine again.

A knock on my office door brought me out of my thoughts and back to the reality where she wasn't there. "Lucian, Mr. Galindo wishes to speak to you. Rather, Damián." I nodded, telling him to bring him in.
Galindo walked in shortly after, his bodyguard Nestor behind him. The two saw the blood stain on the carpet, but said nothing as Galindo took a seat. "Is Damián running late?"
I sat down with a shake to my head, lacing my hands with each other on top of the desk. "Damián is dead. He was murdered two days ago."

Galindo nodded quietly, leaning forward, "And where is Julieta?" I sighed, leaning back in my chair. "She left. I can only assume she's dead." With that statement, Galindo stood up from his chair with a frown on his face.
"It seems I will not be working with the Santos any longer. I'll be pulling my men and all the weapons I have provided."
I stood up as well, trying to see if he was just fucking with me. "You're not serious?" His eyes met mine sharply, "I am quite serious. I will not be working with you any longer until Julieta. And if she is dead, then you're done."

He didn't even give me a chance to beg, he just left right out of my office.

"Fuck!" My new second, Jorge, came running in asking if I needed anything. When I dismissed him I could feel his uneasiness as he slowly walked out. My hands slammed on the desk once more, the entire desk shaking.
What the hell am I supposed to do now? I just lost the biggest partner to the Santos, Julieta is nowhere to be found, and my best friend is gone too.

Great.

Just fucking great.

My mission now, find Julieta. No matter the cost.

 No matter the cost

^ Just an edit I made of them 🥰

A/N
Short chapter this week! Just an inside on how Lucian is in all of this! Next week will be longer I swear! Please don't hate me that it's so short!!