Four

Julieta's POV

"Julieta! I heard you were here." I turned around to face Chuck, my fearless friend. I pulled him in for a hug, kissing his cheek.
"Chuck! How have you been?" He nodded, looking at me with a sad face, "Sorry about your brother Jules. He was a good man." I nodded.

The door of the entrance opened, Ez walking through the door without the girl at his heel. His eyes met mine, trying to tell me something, but the moment was gone as the guys made their way in right behind him.
Angel made his way straight for me with a smile on his face, as did Coco.

I looked between the two with a raised brow. "What did you two do?" They looked between each other before Coco elbowed Angel who lost his breath for a second.
"Pres said you can stay. You'll be under our complete protection." I smiled back at them, hugging them tightly.
"Thank you boys." They both patted my back and walked away when a girl came rushing into the clubhouse angrily.

"Ez! Where is he? Where's Ez!" The men in the room looked from one another, trying to figure out where exactly Ez was.
With no luck she came stomping over to Coco, who looked at her with protectiveness in his eyes. "Letti what happened? Why are you yelling for Ez?" Letti sighed angrily, looking behind Coco and at me.

"You! You're the slut that slept with Ez!"

I had to say, I wasn't surprised.

"What the hell are you talking about girl?" She took a step back from the warning in Coco's voice, hands at her side. "Gabi said Ez broke up with her because of some slut! That one right there! Who even is she? Your new maid?"
And that was when I had enough. And they all knew it. Quickly and quietly I stepped from around the bar and got right in her face.

"Listen here chica, I didn't sleep with that bitch's toy. And that's the last time either of you little girls are going to call me a slut to my face. Next time won't be so pretty doll." Coco grabbed my arm, pulling me back.
"Jules. Meet Letti, my daughter." Well, that sure explains that.

She did kind of look like him. I shrugged, taking a seat at the island. "Then act like her father and show her some manners."
Coco rolled his eyes, about to speak when Angel interrupted.

"Why does Gabi think they slept together? And didn't Ez break up with her over a week ago anyway? She shouldn't even be here." Letti ran her hand through her hair with a roll of her eyes.
"She said she walked in and they were all over each other."
I laughed loudly, unable to hide my amusement. "Trust me, if I was doing anything with that hottie. You'd all know."

Angel rolled his eyes, making a gagging sound. "That's disgusting." I laughed with him, as well did Coco and even Letti.
She turned to me with a sincere expression. "I'm sorry for calling you a slut. You seem cool. Gabriela just made it seem like- Ya know." I shrugged, letting her know no hard feelings.

And just like that, everything was cool.

Coco took Letti somewhere, Angel told me he was going out to see his baby momma, and most of the guys headed home for the night.
As I was downing some of my drink, the chair next to me scraped on the floor and a body sat in it. I didn't have to look at him to know who it was.

Hopefully, he didn't hear what I said before.

Because that would be embarrassing.

"So I must be something to brag about huh?" From my peripheral I could see him smirking, which made me want to wipe that smirk right off his face. I shrugged, swirling the drink left in my cup around in a circle.
"Don't know. Haven't seen anything worth bragging over... Yet." He raised his brow, taking the cup from my hand and finishing it off.
"Yet?"

And just like that, we were in one of the clubhouse rooms all over each other.

For real this time.

I couldn't help the way my body reacted to his. It was like my body was on fire everywhere he touched me.
His lips caressed every curve of my body, hands finding their way to places I forgot I even had. Our clothes were off in mere seconds from the time we reached the door to the time we made it to the bed.

I didn't know what came over me, but I let him show me just what there was to brag about.

And if I'm being honest, it was one of the best nights of my life.

Sadly, it came to an end when we fell asleep on either sides of the bed.

Waking up, I felt the weight of an arm draped over my stomach, feeling hot breath fanning over my neck from the man sleeping next to me.

When I tried to get up I was stopped as the arm encased on me, pulling me into his body even more. "Go back to sleep."
I sighed, turning in his arms so my back was against his front and fell back asleep.

Why fight it, ya know?

The next time I woke up I was still in the bed with the same weight over my stomach. Man can this guy sleep.
This time I was determined to actually get out of the bed.
When I opened my eyes though, I was facing his chest, and he was already looking down at me.

Well.
This is awkward.

He smiled down at me, his thumb rubbing circles on my hip where his hand laid. I didn't mind it. In fact, I liked it. And I would not be telling him to stop any time soon.

"Morning Julieta."
"Morning Ezekiel."

Those few words spoken left many words lingering in the air.
Didn't he have a girlfriend? Well, Angel did say they broke up.

I may sleep around a little but I don't sleep with taken men.

It was when we heard the front door open that we realized we should've been up and ready by now. We looked at each other with slight panic in our eyes before we both seemed to realize we were both fully consenting adults.
My shoulders relaxed as I headed for the shower connected to the room, "Care to join?"

And just like that, we were on round four.

Or was it five?

Man Jules and Ez are some mf horn dogs

Man Jules and Ez are some mf horn dogs. 👀👀
Vote and comment !!!