Motionless Min

Recommended song list:

Second Grade, Let Me Know, We On, Just One Day

*Story Start*

Song: Second Grade by the Bangtan Boys

“Come on ___________, It’s gonna be fun, I swear” Your best friend says. She invited you to a Karaoke Café to celebrate her new look.

“But…” you start.

“Your voice is amazing! You should show it off, plus you might meet a guy finally,” she teases bumping her hip against yours. You sigh. She engages you in a staring match.

“Fine, I’ll go! Jeez, I’ll meet a guy, I’m just waiting for the right one to come.” You agree finally. Your best friend smirks.

“What?” you ask. She shakes her head and smiles.

“Let’s get dressed,” she says.

“Party, party, party!” V and J-Hope of BTS yell while jumping around the dorm. It isn’t long before Jimin joins in.

“How can they be hyper all the time?” Suga asks Jin.

“They must be vampires and suck out our energy or something,” Jin suggests. Suga shakes his head and smiles.

“Who is ready to PARTY, PARTY?!” Rap Monster asks coming into the main room of their dorms. He is followed by Jungkook.

“We might as well while we have a break,” Jin says. Suga agrees (despite being Motionless Min) and BTS packs up and leave.

You and your best friend show up at the Karaoke Café. Some lady is up on stage obnoxiously singing Rude by Magic!.

“Wow,” you friend says, “You could beat her for sure.”

“Awwwwe, it looks like she is trying her best!” You vouch for her.

When the lady is finished a guy comes on stage. He announces that there will be a Karaoke Competition in a few minutes.

“…. If you want to sign up, do so at the counter,” he says.

“Go sign up!” Your friend orders.

“But we…” You start.

“But we nothing! Go. Sign. Up. Now.” She commands once again. She leads you to the counter. On the paper you put your name and Let Me Know by the Bangtan Boys as your song. It had been your favorite song for a while and you knew it frontwards and backwards.

“Good choice!” your friend says. You narrow your eyes at her.

“What? …. Okay, I’m sorry, but you won’t regret it, I promise!” she promises holding out a pinkie. You lock pinkies with her and you take your seats.

“Where are we going?” Jungkook asks. BTS has been riding around for about ½ an hour and no one but Rap Monster knew where they were going. (And the driver knows, of course)

“It’s a secret, be patient, it’s going to be daebak!” Rap Monster says.

“The maknae is anxious,” V notes putting his hand on Jungkook’s head and ruffling his hair. Meanwhile, Suga is sitting between a hyped up Jimin and J-Hope.

“Come on get happy~~” J-Hope and Jimin sing to Suga attempting to hype him up. Suga smiles and in the end breaks and starts singing with them.

“We’re heeeeeeeeeeeere~~” Rap Monster sings. Everyone looks out the window.