last to leave insane asylum

Începe de la început

And they turned the lights off, even better.

Aaaand the megaphone is back. And I had enough, I was so close to sleeping. And you know that I love my sleep. I got up and ran at the thing, and stomped on it, breaking it, and therefore stopping it from making that god awful sound. "y/n you broke it!" Chandler yelled as we laughed. "Yeah and? I been trying to sleep" I shrugged and kicked it one last time before going back to my corner. Soon enough, chandler joined me. "You're warm" I said, leaning on his shoulder. "You say that a lot" He said back to me, leaning his head on mine. "It's true" I softly smiled and closed my eyes, I started to hum a soft tune.

4 hours in

The two idiots, jake and chris were singing obnoxiously. And I had my rest, so I sang along with them. "oH lOrD I ThOuGhT I WoUlD CrYyY" We sang the walmart yodelling boy's song. I was jamming out to it, head banging and kicking to the song. Good times. "Should I scream?" Chris asked. "No" I said.

"Yes" jake said.

"No" I repeated, but chris screamed anyway, waking up chandler from his slumber. "Look what you done did, you woke him up" I shook my head. Then 5 hours of annoying singing, we finally got a bathroom break. (however you want that part to go down, if you're comfy peeing in front of guys in a bucket, that's how it'll go. Or if they let you leave? I'm not sure. Play that out however you want because I have no idea)

For the rest of the time being, I layed on chandlers back while he layed on his stomach. We were both pretty tired and really bored. I think I overestimated myself..

A few minutes later, we started kicking around a ball, And I love soccer, so I was punting it off the walls so hard I knocked over the drinks and hit chris in the head like 5 times but hey it was fun so I didn't feel bad at all.

7 hours in

"Chandler we are not going to lose to them!" I yelled, looking him in his eyes intensely. "Yeah we are" He said. "No, poop in the corner or something, but you-"

"I'm not pooping in the corner"

"But you cannot leave! Chan Chan! We will win this together!" I headbutted his shoulder since I couldn't use my arms. He said he has to poop and wanted to leave, but no way am I letting that happen. "I can't survive in here alone with these guys" I whispered. "Alright guys and girl let's have a dance party and then chandler can poop" Jimmy said as we got music and colored lights on. "Oh we are so winning this, n/n is good at dancing" Chandler said smiling big. "I mean, I just practice when I'm bored" I shrugged, letting the other team go first. Chander was pretty good, he's good at shuffle dancing. I just did (impressive) ballet spins and jumps and we won, so that was good. "Jake you dance like my papa" I said and we all laughed.

"Okay here's the deal.. If we let you guys use the bathroom outside of here, we're gonna have to make it a nightmare in here" Jimmy said, "or we can just go about how we've been doing it, with nobody leaving"

"We gotta go out there guys, I can't let chandler leave" I said, but they didn't agree with me. But thankfully in the end, we were able to let chandler go out to poop. Now we can finally win this thing, maybe. "Get back soon so we can win" I lightly kicked chandlers leg as he left to poop.

But.. When the door opened as chandler got out of his straight jacket, he popped his shoulder out of place. "Damn that sucks, you want me to go to the hospital with you?" I asked.

(this one also has 2 endings like the last one. I'll start with y/n going with chandler, then farther down will be y/n staying and finishing the challenge)

Chandler nodded and I nodded back, stepping out and having Jimmy help me take off my straight jacket safely. "Took the L for chandler, wow I can't even blame you honestly" Jimmy patted my back. "Well I ain't gonna leave chandler alone after he just got hurt, I can win another challenge" I smiled and looked up at chandler who smiled back. Then we made our way to the hospital and I stayed with him the whole time.

(from here on, is where y/n stays in the challenge)

Chandler shook his head "no, you win for us okay? Don't have us wasted our time" He smiled and we laughed. "Alright chan, Be safe, I hope you get better... mwah" I smiled and kissed his shoulder lightly. "That was cute" chris smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Well now we know she's gonna win" Jake said as we got back into the small room. "Why's that?" Chris asked him. "Because now she's got a reason, a good reason to win" Jake said and I smirked evilly. "We can still beat her, don't worry" Chris said. "Yeah, sure" I spoke softly and sat down.

I won't let chandler down, I'm gonna win this thing.

"Now that chandlers gone, how do you feel?" jimmy asked me with the camera. "I'm gonna win for em, duh" I said it like it was obvious, because it was. Dummies.

12 hours in

We were all pretty much asleep by now, jimmy came in to feed us but I didn't get up, I gotta sleep this thing through. Soon after jimmy left, chris got up and left because his ears were hurting really bad. "Hope you get better chris, you did good" I said in a tired voice as I gave him a fist bump. "Thanks, you too" He said before leaving.

So that means, Jake and I won the challenge! We each get 5 grand, And me being me, as always, I give half of it to chandler. Or some of it, at least. "How do you feel?" Jimmy asked. "I feel great, worth going crazy for" I smiled and nodded.

-Later at home-

"CHANDLER!" I yelled into the phone. "Ah, what?" He said in a tired voice. "I won the 5 grand, so I'll give you half of it tomorrow, okay?" I smiled. "That's awesome, good job. And I've told you before you don't have to-"

"Byeee!"

"Stop interrupting me every time I tell you that you don't have to give me-.. y/n? y/n? Did you hang up on me?.. Jesus chris, every time"