0. small introduction

I've been wanting to write this story a long time ago mainly because every time I read any story or even if I watch some tv show I start to make my own version in my head.

I will try to update ASAP although I can't say if I'll update weekly or monthly, my goal is one chapter per week.

Right now and before the first chapter I'd like to present you with some info about the characters of my book.

Giulia Campbell: 

She is the mother of the five children of this family. When her youngest daughter was a baby she disappeared with her and left the rest of her family. Although it seems selfish and rude she had her reasons.

She is 5 ft 6 tall and a really beautiful and attractive woman, although she's 45. She's latinx, she has long brown hair with some waves and chocolate brown eyes. 

Christopher Thompson:

He is the father of this family, the man of the house and only parent. When he lost his baby girl his world fell and it took him some time to recover. After that anything related to that was forbidden inside his house and he did not stop until he found his daughter a decade after. For him, the family is everything. He's a successful, handsome and good-looking man but he's not looking for a relationship, his only priority is his family.

He's 6 ft 2 tall, he has light brown hair and blue eyes. He's 48 but still looks like 35. We could say there are good genes in this family. He spoils his children a lot, at least in terms of money and material stuff but he's very strict.

Thomas Thompson:

Tom is the oldest son of the couple, he's 25 and a lot like his father. Most of the time his father tends to be out due to his job and during that time Tom is in charge. He's a fair and responsible guy and has a lot of admiration to Chris.

He is 6 ft tall, really handsome, has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

Diego Thompson:

Diego is the second oldest son and you could say that he was the most affected by Giulia actions. He was very close to her and felt betrayed by her when she left with his sister, he even stopped calling her "mom". He's not the social or friendly type nor responsible like his older brother. He's the typical bad boy who doesn't give a shit about anyone, but deep down he does.

He is 5 ft 9 tall and 23, he has green eyes and short brown hair. He's also handsome and is always wearing a leather jacket. He's the guy you do not want to mess with.

Vicente Thompson:

The middle child. He is really smart and intelligent, although he does not use his intelligence as he should. He was in a really good university what made his father very proud until the moment he found out Vince was not going to classes and wasting his money and time in parties. He's currently living at home with his family. He's a friendly and social guy that parties every weekend.

He's 5 ft 9 tall and 21, he has hazel eyes and dark brown hair. He likes to dress fancy not like his father, just "normal clothes" from expensive stores.

Nicolas Thompson:

Nico is 17 and barely remembers his mother. Every time he'd ask about her they would change the subject or get upset at him so he stopped. He's a popular kid that likes to party but he also has good grades, due to his father pressure.

He's 5 ft 8 tall, he has brown eyes and short brown hair. He's really sweet and will become close to his lost sister.

Charlotte Thompson:

Charlotte is 15 and the youngest daughter/sister. She is very spoiled by her mother and she's used to having everything she wants. When she moves in with Chris things change and she does not have the best reaction. Also, the fact both parents lied to her does not help the situation. Her main goal is to find out the truth and find a way to be with Giulia again.

She is 5 ft 6 tall like her mother and a brunette. She has green eyes and long wavy hair. She loves fashion and is addicted to shopping ( clothes, shoes, makeup, hair products, ...).