Chapter 6: Trust and Lies

Start from the beginning

Every child as if almost in unison say the exact same thing." 

"It was good sister Asia and Sister Mary made us an amazing breakfast." 

"Did you all say thank you?" 

"yes." 

"its always good to be polite everyone. "

"Y/n?" 

"Hmm? Erica whats wrong?"

"I had a scary dream last night." 

"What was it Erica? was it the same one as last time." 

"Yeah.." 

"Listen Erica I will try with all the strength I have to Protect all of you no matter what." 

"Okay Y/n." 

~~~~~

I hope Erica and the rest of the kids are okay...

Continuing through the what seems to be empty church I notice all the doors are open and empty. As if everyone left in a hurry. 

"Hello!!! Father Mitchell!? Erica!? Asia!? Sister Mary!? ANYONE!?" 

*Boom* 

That sounds like it's coming from Father Mitchell's office...

Running there to make sure that nothing bad has happened. 

Reaching father Mitchell's Office I notice that there is nothing on his desk and the chair is turned away from from the door.

"What's Wrong Y/n worried for nothing?" 

"Who are you and what have you done with everyone." 

"Oh Y/n if only you knew that you shouldn't always trust what you are told." 

The Chair began to turn and there in front of me was a woman.

wearing nothing but what looks to be armor covering her breasts and *ahem* area with black wings almost like an angel that has fallen from grace. 

"Where are the Orphans? What did you do to them?" 

"Oh you mean the brats they are safe... for now." 

"What do you mean you better start talking-"

"Y/n Help!!!" 

That voice it sounds like Erica! 

Without thinking I run out the office 

"Erica! Erica where are you!" 

"I'm over here." 

Sounds like she is in Asia's room... That must mean she must be with Asia!

*WOOOSH* 

"GAHHH." 

I feel something go through my left shoulder the pain is too much to even move but I have to find Erica and Asia. 

"GAHHH!"

Another sharp pain comes to my right shoulder but this time I see what looks to be a blue spear almost as if it was light.

"WHAT'S WRONG Y/N THE PAIN TO MUCH FOR YOU." 

Without paying any mind two the creepy fallen woman and almost reach the door. 

"Y/n Y/n Y/n if only you listened to Father Mitchell all that time ago." 

'What how does she know Father Mitchell?!' 

"I finally manage to get to the door to only find Erica tied up along side Asia with Father Mitchell looking over them."  

"Fa Father Mitchell he..lp me..." 

" Hm Hm Hm Hm Y/n there is no helping you now. your as good as dead." 

"Wha.. what?" 

"Raynare finish him." 

"Don't order me around you old fool I like to play with my food before I feast." 

Without hesitation Raynare grabs me by my blooded shirt collar and makes me watch as Father Mitchell slaps Asia in the face. 

"We gave you a home here Miss Argento and this is how you repay us by not cooperating with us?"

"STOP IT FATHER MITCHELL WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" 

"It's quite simple boy with the power of Twilight Healing there would be no way that we could lose this war any wound can be healed maybe even the dead can arise with this power if we tested it."

"What are you talking about what war? this makes no-" 

"Enough of this you talk to much." 

Raynare then flies out the window all I can hear at this point is the screams of Asia and Erica as they see me being taken away. 

"Y/N!!!!" 

"Enough!" 

The last visual I see is Father Mitchell Knocking out Asia and Erica 

"You like what you see Y/n? Good cause that's the last time you will ever see them. Cause your on a non stop trip to the gates of hell." 

And with one toss I feel Raynare release the grip on my shirt collar as I begin to free fall with little hope I feel my conscious starting to fade accepting death. The only request being able to talk to Rias one more time and ask to join the Occult Research Club in hopes of unlocking the secret to my dream. 

"That can be arranged." 

Well well well  this chapter sure took a while. 

Hello all Matthias here Just wanting to thank everyone for getting this book over 1k reads. I honestly can't Imagine that 1 thousand people and counting are reading my story and enjoying it. Anyways seems like you finally have seen Father Mitchell for who he is but what could this all mean in the long run what war was he talking about and what about Asia and Erica. and what happen to all the other Orphans? 

But for now we shall see that in the next chapter.

For now I must bid you all Adieu 

Matthias