ONE

what's up guys, it's ya boi

+

It started with Aoyama checking himself out in the mirror, and it should've ended there. But the infatuation with himself annoyed the shit out of Bakugou, who couldn't help but comment on it by saying,

"David Bowie looking ass," under his breath. Sero heard it though and so did Aoyama.

"Excuse me," he sassed and glared at Sero who was wheezing like a fucking duck having an asthma attack. "Who said that? Was that you, you off brand Spider-man—"

Sero continued to wheeze.

Triggered Aoyama thrusts his hips out and shoots his belly button laser at poor Sero who was on the ground at this point. The beam hits his ass and he bumps into Mineta, who bumps into Momo's tits. Understandably so, Momo screams and Mineta's perverted ass goes into a monologue about how "voluptuous" they are and saying "mmmm" repeatedly.

Angry Mina defends her home girl and throws acid at Mineta— she misses and it starts burning Momo. Sero tries to help her but realizes he's stuck to the floor because of his tape. So, his response is to scream as loudly as possible.

Iida sees what's going on and rushes over with a determined Karen stride towards Mineta (ignoring Sero) with his boi hand out,
"WHAT IS THIS MADNESS, HOW DARE YOU TREAT YAOYOROZAO LIKE THIS, THE DISRESPECT—"

Kirishima's got his boy though and rushes over to him when he sees fucking Bakugou without a shirt on at the breakfast table with a 'the hell are you looking at' look on his face.

"Oh my Gosh, Kirishima, are you okay?!" Deku cries. "Your nose is bleeding!"

"Midoriya," Todoroki walks up to the greenette with a coffee in his hand. He looked to still be in his pajamas but either way, it made Deku blush harder than a white girl watching one of Jacob Saggytitties' Tik Toks. "Do you know what's going on here? I heard a little girl screaming and came to see what was going on."

"ITS ME YOU FUCKER, SOMEBODY UNSTICK ME FROM THE GROUND"

"Oh, if that's the case," Todoroki started towards Sero but tripped over the deceased Kirishima, sending him forwards and freezing himself and everyone else into place.

Tsyu was in mid jump to help Momo and her tongue freezes against the ice. Shoji and Sato sleepily walked in and turned back around without a second thought.

And to top it all off, Denki comes into the kitchen in Superman underwear and a pop tart in his hand,

"Did I miss something?"

+++

"It's good All Might found us or else we'd have to face Mr. Aizawa," Deku said cheerily while Iida treated the burn marks on Momo's arm.

"That was a disaster," Mina pouted and dramatically fell backwards onto the couch next to Sero who still was pulling tape off his back. "It's all your fault Aoyama."

"It wasn't me, it was him," the blonde pointed defensively at Sero. "Using David Bowie as an insult, the nerve."

Bakugou walked in the common area— with a shirt on this time. "That was me you idiot. Next time you undress yourself in the mirror, do it in your room."