Chapter 4

This is Jacob...(it's really grant landis)

Kenzie's POV:

We just got back from the doctors and Jacob is on a bunch of pain killers just in case.

"KENZIE!!" Jacob yelled I started laughing.

"Jacob!! Hah how you feeling?!" I asked him.

"I'm goooooooooood." He started to giggle.

"Okay boy you need to get some sleep. Goodnight." I kissed his cheek.

"Will you sleep with me tonight?!" He asked.

"Yeah." I laughed and crawled into bed with him.

"You know I'm gonna miss you when you leave." He snuggled into my back.

"Yeah I'm gonna miss you too." Soon we both fell asleep.

____

Today's gonna be a sad day. I got a call this morning saying I had to leave earlier then I had planned. I leave tonight. I have to get home and get back to enroll into my classes for college. I haven't told Jacob or Maddie I'm leaving yet. I walked out of the bathroom and Maddie was still asleep on her bed(in the room we shared)

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed out black and white tribal print leggings and a red flannel with a black crop top and some ankle boots.

I went and dried my hair and grabbed my wand and curled my hair. Then I did light natural makeup and my bright red signature lips. I grabbed my camera and decided I'd make a video since I haven't even made a video in months.

"Hey guys it's kenzie. Your probably wondering why I haven't been making videos in forever. Well I'm gonna tell you now that this summer I will be active again!! And your probably wondering where I am. Well I am at my softball tournament and I'm actually leaving today and I'll vlog going home. But for most of you you know me and my softball career and I'm a pitcher. Well I met a boy named Jacob and he's also a pitcher and we're gonna go wake him up. Let's go." I grabbed my camera and my hotel room card and Jacobs card and walked to his room. Yep still sleeping. "Hey sleepy head time to wake up." I jumped on him and he groaned.

"Whyyyy?!" He asked.

"Cuz I'm leaving today and we didn't know so we have to spend time together so go get ready you sleepy head." I kissed his cheek.

"Wait you aren't Spose to leave for 4 more days." He said sad.

"I know but I have to for college classes." I said sadly and looked down bout to cry.

"It's okay." He hugged me.

-6 hours later-

We just arrived at the airport. I was walking with my carry on and my purse in one hand and holding Jacobs hand with the other.

"Flight 245 now boarding." The intercom lady said.

"Well that's me." I turned to face Jacob. He had tears in his eyes and I know I did too.

"So this is the end to a perfect summer?!" He asks about to cry.

"Yeah." I said feeling a tear slip from my eye.

"I love you kenzie." He said grabbing my face and kissing me.

"I love you too." I said kissing him again.

"Last call flight 245 now boarding." The women said again. I grabbed my bags and walked to the desk where I would walk to get on the plane. I handed her my ticket and got on the plane. I turned around to see Jacob staring at me. This is it.

"We'll see each other again one day?!" I heard him yell. I smiled and nodded. I saw him smile. I turned back around and walked onto the plane. I found my seat in time to have the pilot say it was time to leave.

This is it the end of my perfect summer. Jacob will never know who I really was. I wasn't just a national softball pitcher. I was the daughter of 2 billionaire people. We lived in what seems like a mansion I have a personal trainer, cook, maid, stylist, I never did anything for myself. It was always my nanny. My parents want me to be successful business workers like them. But that's not my dream. I want to be a world famous softball pitcher who's career is a drug and alcohol abuse councilor. I'm not anything Jacob thought I was. He loves me for me. And that's all I've ever wanted. A ding soon interrupted my thoughts. It was the seatbelt sign going off. We're gone. I'll never see him again.

____
Yay or nahh?! Ahh haven't updated in forever!!
Vote comment and share!!😘
Love youuuu!! xx-Kenz