Chapter 1// The beginning

~Alex's POV~
I can't wait! Tomorrow, Jen and I are going to move to Australia because we want to go to college there. Right now, I'm at Jen's house, I'm helping her pack since I finished. It was a very windy night, so I decided to sleepover. So I called my sister to let her know I'm going to sleepover tonight. Me and my sister are living in our house alone. Our parents died a few years ago. So now it's just me and my sister. Sometimes it's hard for me to work and study at the same time. My older sister is my only sister, Adele try's so hard to make money for our foods, education, our bills & our house. Jen is my best friend, she is like a sister to me. She was my best friend since we were born.
~End of POV~

~Jen's POV~
My best friend (aka Alex) came over to my house tonight because I needed some help to pack up for tomorrow. My twin brother was with his so called girlfriend, but they were in his room, so we weren't home alone. When we were 18, our parents moved out of the house to L.A because my dad's job moved there. My brother and I were so attached to our original house, I asked my mom if we could just stay here, she actually said yes because they also wanted us to finish school in Canada too, but we could move out for college. Alex and I were watching T.V until we heard...
~End of POV~

*Phone ringing*
Josh: ITS MOM!!
Jen: PICK IT UP, THEN!!!
*Josh picks up the phone*
Mom: Hii! How's life in Canada, living alone with your twin? And how's your grade.. Josh?
Josh: it's alright, but sometimes it isn't easy living with a twin sister *cough cough*. And my grades... They are fine, don't worry:)
Mom: lol, Okiee. But I got to go now, your dad need some help. Don't forget to say hi to your sister for me, k? AND STUDY HARD!! Can you guys come earlier to Australia. And don't tell Jen or Alex that your dad and I are planning a graduation party for them. Okay bye now, Love you! I have one more question, Is Adele coming?
Josh: oh okie mom.. Tell dad we said hii! I won't forget mom & yess, I wont..GOSHH. I won't tell them don't worry! I don't think she's coming she says that she loves her job and boyfriend, so she's staying her. Anyway, love you xx.
*conversation ended*
*Josh goes in the room*
Jen: What did they say?
Josh: Actually it was just mom, She's wants us to go to Australia earlier than our original schedule, she says that the flight before our original schedule is at 4:30am.
Alex: WAIT WHAT?!?!?
Jen: Got a problem? *snorts*
Alex: Well yeah, it's too early
Jen: Then you better sleep now. Josh?..Did she tell you anything else?
Alex: *sleeps*
Josh: UMMM.. * runs out of the room*
Jen: OKAY GOODNIGHT!!!

~Jen and Alex is asleep~

~Josh's POV~
My girlfriend left me! She says that she's not into me anymore! I'm thinking of getting a girlfriend their in Australia. We're their for like, 3 months and 5 months.

~End of POV~
_________________________________________________
A/N: Hii:)) thanks for reading my sec book.. But this time my cousin Xyrille and I, are making this fanfic together *if you
didn't know that*. Comment if you have any ideas & please share our story:)) lub yea💘. Btw, Jen & josh birthday is on December 20th 1995.
- @1Dforever_5s0s