I Should Have Know!~41 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

Jennie her mouth gaped open for a second before she closed it again. She was speechless.

Why did her mother do this to her then?

Why did she make er go through this?

"Where is Lisa?" Jennie whispered and Rosé sighed "The top floor i think. She told me that she would go take a breather."

Jennie quickly got off of the bed.

"I need to go apologize to her. Oh my god she must hate me now. Fuck I am such a god damn bitch..." Jennie panicked and her breathing started to become uneven.

"Hey, Nini, breath please. It will be okay. It will be okay." Rosé comforted the girl and Jisoo sighed. This was a mess.

"She doesn't hate you. I'm sure of that. She let you sleep in her bed. She is just... hurt... And shaken up. The vase you broke... It was close to her heart. And something else is bothering her. I just don't know what that is." Rosé sighed and pulled Jennie up.

"Lets go find her okay? I think she needs us." Jisoo mumbled and they left Lisa her room. After some searching and asking a worker they climbed the stairs to the top floor. They went through a door and suddenly the cool summer evening breeze hit their face. The sun was close to setting and they admired the view for a bit before they tried to look for Lisa. But the girl was no where to be found.

The three girls walked to the big greenhouse and opened the door. The smell inside was very refreshing and earthy and they looked around in amazement. It was huge and it seemed like a whole forest had been placed inside.

They heard soft whimpers coming from further into the place but couldn't see anyone.

"Baby?" Chaeyoung softly called out. There was no reply but soon enough Lisa appeared from behind a few bushes and looked with glossy eyes at the three girls.

"Yeah?" She whispered and bit her lip. She had to contain her tears. She didn't want to continue crying.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Lisa." Jennie mumbled and looked to the floor. She was so ashamed of herself.

"It's fine." Lisa sighed and walked closer before wrapping her arms around her friend. Jennie melted into the hug immediately and softly cried again. As she was holding the crying girl in her arms, she herself felt like she couldn't contain her own tears.

"I'm so sorry Lis... I'm so sorry for being horrible. I am so... So sorry for taking my frustration out on you..." Jennie cried and hugged the girl tighter.

Lisa looked up and Rosé and Jisoo who were giving the two girls their space, before she sighed and closed her eyes. She took in a shaky breath and started talking.

"I know how you feel..." She bit her lip for a second before continuing to talk. "When... When I was fourteen my dad bought fifty percent of a company it's stakes. In payment he gave me. He let the company owner take my virginity. I get that you are mad. Feel horrible. But it isn't your fault... I promise that it isn't..."

Rosé had tears streaming down her face and Jisoo seemed shocked by what Lisa had just revealed.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so so sorry..." Jennie cried even harder and Lisa shook her head. "Stop apologizing. It's okay. We are okay. I got you, okay Jen? We all got you." She whispered and kissed the top of her friends head.

Soon enough the two other girls also joined into the hug. They stayed like that for what seemed hours.

After they pulled away Lisa plastered a smile on her face and brought them out of the greenhouse towards the other side.