I Should Have Know!~41 [unedited]

En başından başla

When they had almost finished Rosé her phone rang. It was Jisoo.

"Hey... Yeah just tell them to you up here immediately." Was all she said before returning back to her girlfriends side.

"I hope that you don't mind but I had called Jisoo over so she could talk to Jennie once she wakes up. They are even closer to each other and I have the feeling that she can talk Jennie to her senses."

Lisa just nodded and stared at the finished vase. Due to Rosé her help they managed to fully piece it together. It was a tad bit crooked and not perfect anymore but that was okay. The vase was standing proud and strong again.

The door to Lisa her room opened and Jisoo appeared in the doorway.

"Hey Rose, her Lis..."

Lisa send her a small nod before disappearing out of the room. She found one of their workers and requested them to clean up the dirt in her room.

She walked back and sat down on her previous chair.

She wasn't in the best mood to talk. She was exhausted and still felt horrible for the things Jennie had said and done.

***

"So what you are telling me is that you send Jennie her mother money for the time that she was away?" Jisoo asked surprised and Lisa nodded.

"Then why... That mother fucking bitch..." Jisoo grumbled and looked at Rosé. "I believe that she could have done that. The woman is capable of doing everything." Rosé sighed ran a hand through her hair.

"Done what?"

"She probably went out to party with it. Or she bought drugs with it. New clothes for herself. Make up. High heels. The woman buys clothes as if she is buying water. I still wonder how they all pay the bills because that woman spends every penny she makes on alcohol and clothes. Sometimes even drugs." Rosé explained.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. "When I slept over at her place the day we got home, she was doing bills. But she told me that she just sorted them out and her mother paid them."

Rosé sighed and closed her eyes. Everything was getting too much for her. She hadn't slept since the incident with Jennie a few hours ago.

She was her best friend cuss out her girlfriend, hit her, she saw how she broke a sentimental item of Lisa. She received the news that her best friend had gotten raped and her mother was the cause of it. She had heard both girls cry their hearts out and it just weighed heavy on her.

Why couldn't they be okay?

They all noticed when Jennie stirred awake and Jisoo headed over immediately.

"Chu?" the girl whispered confused before she melted into her friends embrace.

"I'm so sorry to what happened Nini... I'm so sorry." She whispered and kissed Jennie's forehead. The girl squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head. "Just... I just hate it. I should have staid home to pay the bills..." She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"Lisa gave your mother money." Rosé spoke up, making Jennie look over to them. Lisa didn't want to face Jennie yet and had told Rosé that she was going to the top floor so the older girl was left without her girlfriend.

"What do you mean?" Jennie furrowed her eyebrows.

"She gave her three hundred thousand won so she could pay the bills when you weren't there for a little over a month. She send someone to deliver it. So I don't get how you are blaming Lisa for your mother doing that shit to you."