🧪Chapter 11~A Clear World🧪

Start from the beginning

"We're going to help you see a clear world, Suika-chan." [Y/n] said.

"That's right! Let's make this glass stuff." Chrome cheered.

"Yeah!" Kohaku agreed, "What do we need to gather, Senku, [Y/n]?"

"Glass is mostly created from quartz sand." [Y/n] answered.

"I didn't see any in the Chrome Collection." Senku said with a chuckle.

"I'm not going to collect sand." Chrome said.

"I did see a hint that'll lead us to quartz sand, though." Senku said.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

Chrome led them to a mountain where he found a certain rock. "This is where I found this translucent rock as a kid." Chrome said.

"That little tidbit is worth a ton." Senku said while [Y/n] pulled out her primitive pickaxe. Senku and [Y/n] started mining the surface of the mountains to get to the sand.

"That translucent rock, that crystal, tends to be found in areas of decaying granite, like this place." Senku explained and gathered some sand in his hand to show them, "And all this sand here is the raw material for glass: quartz sand."

Kohaku, Chrome, and Suika were amazed then they began collecting sand. Senku stayed next to [Y/n] as they collected sand. He couldn't help but glance at her every now and then. Then his glances turned into a stare. He watched [Y/n] as she tucked her short hair behind her ear, showing more of her beautiful face.

[Y/n] glance at Senku and noticed he was staring at her. Her heart skipped a beat, and [Y/n] blushed.

"What is it?" [Y/n] asked and rubbed and back of her head then touched the nape of her neck.

'Senku must not be used to my short hair yet.' [Y/n] thought, and she smiled a little. "Don't worry. It'll grow back." She muttered and went back to collecting sand.

She felt Senku's hand on her head, giving her usual reassuring head strokes.

"I like it." Senku said in a gentle tone, "You look..so beautiful..."

It took [Y/n] a moment to process what he said while focusing on his lips. They were really distracting. She blinked a couple of times then [Y/n]'s face turned right red and her eyes widened a bit.

Senku continued to smile until he saw the brown little fur ball that was Inosuke poking his head out from the other side [Y/n]'s legs. Inosuke grunted loud and angrily at Senku while glaring, and Senku glared back at him. 

[Y/n] took a deep breath and tried to cool her face. 'That was unexpected.' She thought.

That's evening, they grinded the sand up. "We grind down all the quartz down into fine grains." Senku explained while Chrome brought the pot of ground sand,

"Then we mix it with a bunch of other stuff and melt it in the stove."

"What else do we need?" Chrome questioned.

"Huh? We already have everything we need. Thanks to all of our efforts so far. Ten percent calcium carbonate, or seashells. Twenty percent cooked seaweed. We used all this stuff when we made soap." Senku muttered.

That night, while Senku and Chrome heated up the sand, [Y/n] trained to Kohaku. [Y/n] was able to find and hit all of Kohaku's openings, thanks to her studying Kohaku's moves. But, due to her lack of physical strength, it was like getting hit with a noodle.

"Put more power into your attack!" Kohaku commanded, knocking [Y/n] on her butt.

"Ouch..." [Y/n] groaned and rubbed her backside.