1. let me stay tonight

Twice were back at the dorm from their performance. The managers said that they had a break for a week. So sana and momo got a ticket to Japan to see their family, the maknae line went on a sleepover to dahyun's parent's house. So that means nayeon, jeongyeon, jihyo and mina were resting at the dorm.

~

"What do you want for dinner guys? I'm so hungry." Jihyo said to the members.

"I want to eat McDonalds." Nayeon said.

"Okay. We'll eat McDonalds." Jeongyeon said.

After eating they all got to their room and slept. Except Mina who couldn't sleep. She went to the kitchen to get some water, and then she found jeongyeon watching TV in the livingroom.

"Jeongyeonie~?!"

"Mina! What are doing here? I thought you were sleeping."

"Well I couldn't sleep...... So why are you still awake?"

"Same...." the girl crush said "...do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"Okay." Mina said smiling.

When they were watching the movie Mina rested her head on jeongyeon's shoulder and the older girl wrapped her arms around Mina's shoulders. Finally the movie ended, the two went to their room and slept. Well Mina still couldn't sleep. She went to jeongmo's room and entered it. She woke the ostrich, jeong looked at her and said "Mina, are you okay, is their something bothering you?"

"No. I just couldn't sleep." Mina said with a sad smile.

"Oh. Can I help you with something?" Jeong asked.

Mina looked in her eyes and said "Can I sleep with you?" Jeongyeon smiled at her " Ofcourse. You can sleep on momo's bed if you want." Mina looked at momo's bed then turned to face jeongyeon "No, I mean on your bed, with you."

"Oh. Okay." Jeongyeon said smiling and leaving space for Mina to sleep. "Do you want anything else?" The ostrich asked before she could fall asleep again. "Can we cuddle? Please." Mina said in a soft voice. While jeongyeon was blushing, "Okay?" Jeong hugged her while Mina's head was resting on jeongyeon's chest. And the little penguin hugged back.
And they fell asleep feeling warm and peaceful.

The next morning.~

- Hey guys this is your author here. Sorry for the short story but I think I won't update for a while. BUT if I get 30 votes I will try my best to update 1 or 2 chapters. Thanks for reading and supporting me. Love you guyz 💕💕