Chapter 5 First snow (Chrismas Edision)

Its been 4 months since I lived here. Hanging out with my new friends are so fun! But to be honest..I miss Unikindom. I miss Uni , Hawk , Pc , Dr.Fox and more! Thank god I have my drago frendows. After of this years I been learning there's matters, seeing how they speant their time etc.
One day when I was with Puppycorn and Hawkodile on haunting, i saw...a snowflake! So it that mean...
- The winter is coming! - I shouted happly - Pup and Cuts was a little confuse. I think they didn't understand what I said
- Oh sorry guys I- I stoppend talking, when Pupppycorn stand straigh and starting to smelling something. He run at the smell. Me and Papercuts were following him.

2 hours later

The snow was falling already. The trees and grass were white and beatiful. Thank god I got to this trip my bee backpack and get from it my red scarf.
We find a big river, which was frozen up. Puppycorn was still smelling
- You find some food in this river? - I asked him - As a anser, he nod his head , then he jumped from a small hil and went to this river. Cuts stayed here and I go with Pup.
On the ground next to frozen river there were laying bunch og flash fishes
Pup have this look when he saw food.
- Pup..I-I think thats bad idea..- I said worried but he wasn't listing. He get this fishes.

Then I hear some rawing. I turned on and saw..That we aren't alone.
Behind us there was another dragon! He kinda look like Pc, but it was very blue, have fin on he's back and too fins on he's arms. It grawing and hissing at Puppycorn who have fishes in his mouth. But he couldn't atacked him because...

 But he couldn't atacked him because

It was attached to tree by chain. Even chain was short, it is very strong! It still growing at us. Now I realized why it was angry.
-Puppycorn, put those fishes down- I said to Pup. But he wasn't lisning to me! He just growned at blue dragon which basicly making him mad. 
- Pup put those fishes- I want to say until Cuts came sunnedlly to us. Pup and I were suprice. He want to stay up hill because he's afriad of some monsters after the atack 
- Cuts what are you doing here?! You supposed be up here!- I said. Cuts doesn't lisning to me. He came closly to monster, he wasn't being scared! Then cuts "talking" to that monster.
- What is he doing?! - I though. Then Cuts cutted the chains with his tiny teeth. Pup was ready to protecked me. But the monster didn't atacked us. He just saying with his look (even tho he aren't have eyes) meaning to gave his fishes back. Pup put fishes down with typical puppy swick. Blue monster get fishes, nobbed head to Cuts as "Thank you" (I think) and run
- Wow that was weird...- I said. I looked at Cuts, who was looking at endless forest.
- You know it, Cuts?- I said confused. He nobbed as yes. I was shocked.

(I was lazy sooo...) In cave Rick was sleeping. This was so adorble to be honest. As for the others..
Hawk was in medical cave with Dr.Fox, Uni, Pup and, Cuts were playing in snow. As for me, I just stay in cave, writing and drawing about flowers.
Sunnedly I saw blue monster again. 
- Rick wake up!- I said and pock him a bit
- W-wha..?- Rick said, slowly waking up
- Look - I said poiting at Blue monster
- Oh god I can't belive! - He yelled and flow down
- Richard wait!- I yelled and following him
When we were down, we saw that Pup, Uni, and Cuts were "talking" again! 
- Whats going on?!- said nervos Rick. Rick were talking to Blue monster. He wasn't nervos anymore
-A-and..?- I said. Rick replaid - Fear wants to say thank you to you Pup and Cuts for saving him.
- You meant when we saved him from chians?- I asked
- Yeah, he was attached to tree by very mean visitor. To make him angry, they caught some fishes and put them away from him. He tried to eat them, but chains were to strong. Also he have some presents for you!
Fear open his mouth and dropped meats, steaks, fruits and...my scarf!
- How he find it?!- I said
- He said, when he was leaving you, he saw you're scarf and it was mean you lost it.- said Rick - Also is..how you call..Chrismas! Yeah chrismas!
I was suprice it was actually Desember!

But know it doesn't matter..I giggled and said: - Yeah its chrismas with my new family!-
And then the snow were falling. I smiled and said laudly: Merry Chrismas!

 I smiled and said laudly: Merry Chrismas!