Chapter 3 Huge friends

- I can't see this hell..I need to do something! - I said. I couldn't see how Papercuts is in pain. But what?
Then I saw a stick , sharply ended. Well I looked like it can killed that beast , who try to kill my draco-friend , so I threw to that best as strong im am. For some miracle I hit in weak point! The beast roared so loud , that he take of his teeth of Papercut's body. But PC couldn't get up, he laying on the growd , weak and in pain. 

- Oh Paper get up! - I thought and worried. Then I saw that  the best was looking at me , so angry , a lot of anger in it eyes. He slowly came to me like he want to attack me. I was so scered. There was a wall behind me and only big hole to cave. So I haven't any ideas to run tho this cave , until this lizard beast ate me. I run to this cave and the beast run too to catch me. Beast was so fast! But Im on some point I was faster than him. I ran as fast as I can. Then I saw the light 
- It must be an exit! - I thought 
It was , but it was exit from that cave , not an castle. I run to Papercuts. Poor lil thing were laying on the grownd , exhausted and scared too. 

- Don't worry buddy...! - I said with tears in my eyes - *snob* Im here..!
When I turn around I saw that beast again..Here was comimg for us. First he slowly comes and then he started running at us! I knew it our end..I cuddling to Pc and then.. I saw a shadows..

There were a beast which they protect us! The lizard best growling at them. It looked like those dragons which they protect us know him.

There was tree dragons : The pink cat with a horn on her head

There was tree dragons : The pink cat with a horn on her head. I think its a girl. She were hissing too this lizard beast. The second one it wasn't a dragon. It looked like this beast , but it was a hawk hybrid. It just stand still and looking at him. And the third one was a blue dog. It looked like it the pink sibling because it have horn on it head and "wings" in it arm's , but orange color. It growling at beast. But there were another friend of them. Above there's heads there were flying a grey owl. I was really suprised , but I think they protect Papercuts..Anyways..

A few seconds of standing the lizard beast atacketd. The pink , blue and hybrid goes to the beast and they atacked him. As for grey owl , he flew to grownd to cheek Pc's health. And that moment what I HEAR was inposible..The owl said..Yes the owl said something. I was so suprice! He said:

- Poor think..It must hurt you so hard.. - said owl.
- AAAHH IT TALK!! - I shouted.
- Oh another visitor - He said - There weren't any visitors for 5000 years! You must be a new one.
- Um..y-yes I guees - I said with a bit of strees im my voice - So..if you can talk...Do you understand what those best saying to you?
- Of course young lady! - He said - And there are my pupils , insted of Hawkcodile.
- Hawkodile? - I said confiused. I think I heared that name before , but I can't remember when...
- Yes. That hawk - crocodile - hybid - It said - Anyways , wheres my matters! I'm Richard , but you can call me Rick - He said.
- Oh umm..I-Im Feebee..! - I said streesed - Nice to meet you!
- Me either! - said Rick. Our conversation was stopped when we saw beaten lizard beast. It was still stading on his legs , but here was exhasted after battle. Then it roared at them , take his black wings up and fly away. Pink - cat - dragon and Hackodile were exhasted like this beast , but not that much. The blue - dog - dragon was weak , but not that much too. It came to Pc. I thonght it want to cheeck Papercuts , but it just lick him like it care him. That was the most adorble thing I ever seen.
- Awww thats so adorble - I said
- I agee with you. Puppycorn is always care to somebody - said Rick 
- Oh his name Puppycorn! - I said in my mind - That's so cute of him , but he looks like he really care Papercuts.
When I turn my head I saw that pink - cat - dragon! She was looking at me which was kinda creepy.
- Unikitty! Stop looking at our new guest! - say Rick to that pink cat. - Oh don't be afraid. She doesn't bite.

I was scared! That WAS creepy

I was scared! That WAS creepy. But then she licked me. I think she likes me!
- See I told you she's friendly! - said rick -
- I see that! - I said and giggled. Then I pet her. She does cute , doesn't she?

But then i want to see how Papercuts feel..And I was so upset..
He was laying on the ground , all in pain , crying and even he couldn't stand up. Poor thing..
- Papercuts..*sniff* H-Hold on there..! - I said with tears with my eyes
- He's very weak..- said Richard - Puppycorn, take him to you're back and let's take him to the cave. Puppycorn wave his head as a yes and he take PC to he's back.
- C-can I come with you guys..? - I said. I didn't want to leave him and stay with him.
Richard just looked at me. 
- Well..- he said and look at the others. Hawkodile looked like he doesn't trust me , but with UK and PC (I'm mean Puppycorn) they liked me and even Puppycorn use that puppy eyes
- Sigh..Fine you can go with us..And also I liked you too - said Rick with smile on his beak
- Thank you so much Richard! 
- No prblem visitor. Now get on Unikitty's back.
- Why?
- Because we going by a fly
- Oh! Ok then. - I said then UK stad down to let me grab on her back>
- Let's go! - said Richard and he takes up his wings and fly with the others.

 - I said then UK stad down to let me grab on her back>- Let's go! - said Richard and he takes up his wings and fly with the others

We were flying around 1 hour
Papercuts was still in pain , but still I can't belive he survived!
Anyways UK looks a little worried. I was worried to of Puppycorn. He was calm , but I can feel he was very streesed about Papercuts
- Whats wrong visitor - said Richard who flu with me and Unikitty.
- Im worried..
- About?
- About Puppycorn! He looks like someone took ALL of his emotions!
- Well he do to that , but often. It all starts after theys parents funeral.
- What?! What happend to them?!
Richard takes his eyes down
- Its a log story...

Then I saw a big cave and Richard said:

- And this is our house.