Chapter 1 - The begining

- Is everything okey there Feebee? - said Hawkodile in microphone.

- Yeah just fly around and nothing - new I ansered to him. There was a minute of silence , because I was upset that I can't find any new lands..Then I said:

- Well i didn't see any new lands..Maybe I should give up... - I said sadly and dissopoimend

- No don't do that Feebee! - said UK - Its you're dreams , remember?

- Yes princess but- - Sunddely the alarm was shouting:

- The main engine is damaged! The main engine is damaged!

- Whats going on?! - I shouted

Hawkodile and Uk was confiused and sceared 

- Feebee?! Feebee can you hear us?! - Uk started to shout

- Guys Whats going on- AAAAAAAAAAHHH - I shouted and then... BOOM

I thought it end for me...I thought I died..But no. For some miracle. I felt like I was passed out. Also the one thing that I remembed was two legs..but not normal legs...these legs looked like dragons or monsters leg which were leaving me. A few hours later I finally woke up..

My head was hurst so hard that I was thinking that I passed out again..than I saw him.

It was a little dragon who was laying in my broken plane! I was suprice and sceared

It was a little dragon who was laying in my broken plane! I was suprice and sceared. I thought it will attacted me , but no , it was just laying on plane and looking at me. Then it standed up jumped of plane and slowly come to me.

- AAAH! DON"T EAT ME!! - I shouted and moved hands in panic 

The dragon didn't attacted me..He just move out of me slowly like..like he was sceared too! I felt bad for him , I shouldn't acked like that.

Then I closed my eyes , took my hands up and wait..Then I felt something..When I opened my eyes , I saw that dragon take his head and I felt like I pet him.

The dragon smiled at me and licked my hands. It was tickling me and I was kinda funny! I thought we began a friends and we did! Also he look familiar , but i dunno who anyways..

I had a little present for him. I made him a paper hat! But when I put on his head , it looked..to small for him..So take enough paper from my backpack , glue it and I made a HUGE paper hat , that It was perfect in his head!

The night were coming

I want to slept here and tomorrow left plane. 

But first I want to called my new friend 

And all I can thounght is...

...PaperCuts

PaperCuts