Prologue Part 1: Twilight

Twilight's heart dropped from dread as Spike was held in Crysallis's aura from the tips of his wings.
"Enough, or the dragon's wings get plucked!" She pulled on Spike's wings with her magic, causing him to scream in agony!
"Please!" Twilight pleaded, reaching out with a hoof, "Don't hurt him!"
"Don't worry about me," Spike screamed over the excruciating pain, "just save-" he was interrupted by a another strong, painful tug from Queen Chrysallis, who was smiling evilly.
Twilight had no choice but to stand down. She signaled her defeat by dropping her head in submission, her friends following soon after.
As Chrysallis levitated Spike into Twilight's hooves, Tirek sneered, "Turns our that the magic of friendship is your biggest weakness." The Legion of Doom powered their magic as Tirek continued, "A fitting end to your pathetic story."
Rainbow Dash nodded to everyone and determinedly stared, "Whatever we face, we face it together!"
Twilight's friends gathered around her as she looked at them in bewilderment. I guess this is it...... the end of Equestria she glumly thought as she felt tears forming. Goodbye everypony...
The three villains combined their magic and shot it towards the group! Twilight and the others braced for death by closing their eyes and standing their ground, but Twilight felt no strike from the magic.
"What happened?" She heard Spike beside her say. "Can I open my eyes?"
"You sure can!" Applejack called out.
Twilight opened her eyes to see a white forcefield protecting them from the blast. She looked around at the others, confused.
"Way to go, Twilight!" Applejack shouted.
"It's not me!" Twilight insisted, pointing to her horn, which had no aura around it.
Suddenly, the group of seven heard hoofsteps and the flaps of wings from a distance. They all turned around to see....
Everycreature from every nation, including the ponies of her kingdom?! Twilight gasped!
But, the Legion of Doom turned Equestria from each other! What happened?
She scanned the ponies and creatures in the crowd at the top of be hill. She saw Sunburst, his mom, Amethyst Star, the Flim Flam brothers, Trixie, Starlight, the griffins, The hippogriffs, the yaks, the dragons, the leader of the kirin, Chancellor Neighsay, her parents, and......
Tempest?!