Netflix and Chill with Raihan (but only for 1/4 of the fanfic-)

You gasp as you look around at your surroundings while taking in the atmosphere of the vast forest. It gave you such a peaceful feeling, you would fall asleep here without any problems. However, that was not what you came here to do. You grinned, for you came here for a variety of grass type Pokémon. Those were usually more common in forests. Inhaling the scent of pine needles, you proceeded forward, ready to explore more of the forest.

Sunlight barely made it through the dense roof of trees. You were surrounded by life everywhere. This was such a nice place! You had to come here more often. Your serene moment was suddenly interrupted by a loud cracking you heard from above. You looked up in confusement, only to see a large tree branch about to fall right on your head. Your mouth opens in a silent scream until your air is knocked out by someone pushing you away from your past location.

You glanced up to see who had saved you. A young man wearing a bright orange headband with bewildered blue eyes was staring at you. It took both of you a long time to realize the awkward position you were in: the boy was on top of you, his arms positioned next to your head.

"WAIT GET OFF ME!" you yelled while he turned red as soon as he realized what he was doing. He muttered an apology before he got up and dusted himself.

"Who are you?" you ask while standing up and fidgeting with your bag.
"Raihan. You might've seen me around because I'm a gym leader." he responds while grinning sheepishly, "And you?"
"You can call me y/n." You reply before continuing on the trail you were originally walking on. Raihan runs after you.

"You don't mind if I tag along, do you? I'm a little bit freaked out by this forest..." Raihan asks while nervously looking around,
"No, I don't mind. It's fine I suppose." you reply, "But I find this forest rather soothing. Guess each to their own."

You two walked forward under the dim sunlight for a while until the ground suddenly began rumbling. You leaped away from your spot in surprise, Raihan following. Today must've been really unlucky. You did not want to know what was about to emerge from the ground. The noise stopped abruptly, but not for long. A huge figure suddenly shoots up from the floor and roars loudly.

"What the fuck is that?!" you exclaim while covering your mouth from the colorful language.
Raihan frantically fumbles out a Pokédex and attempts scanning whatever the hell that thing was.
"It's not in the Pokédex." He says, horrified.
"Uhh here's a better question."
"Shoot."
"Is it hostile or peaceful?"
"Right, and that was a better question?" Raihan asks sarcastically while pointing to the damage of the forest the figure made.

It was not long until the monster had found where the two of you were. It tore the trees and earth around you. Attempting to signal Raihan to bring out his Pokémon, you took out your pokeballs and threw them to the ground. Raihan nodded and did the same. It was fight or flight, but there was nowhere to run. You two could only fight, but somehow, you knew you stood a chance, and you did.

You breathed heavily while lying on the forest floor, turning to see if Raihan was fine. He was. You laughed loudly in relief for, the monster had simply dissipated when it was defeated, and the majority of your team managed to survive. You sigh and sit up, feeling slightly sore.

"I think I'm going home after this." you said while grimacing at a bruise that had formed on your leg.
"Do you want me to take you home? It's getting dark." replies Raihan,
"Sure." you respond while telling Raihan your address,
"but we have to get out of this forest first..I'm kind of lost."
Raihan flashes you a confident smile before throwing a pokeball on the ground. A Flygon appears before both of you.
"This guy took me here. He will fly us out." Raihan says while climbing on the Flygon. He gestures you to sit behind him. You hop on while feeling slightly nervous.
"You can hold the back of my hoodie of that makes you feel safer. Just don't choke me." Says Raihan attempting to reassure you. You gently grip the back of his hoodie as the Flygon lifts into the air. You shut your eyes tightly for a few seconds before looking down at the view of the forest, shrinking faster and faster below you. Your eyes widen in awe at the sight. The amber glow of the setting sun slightly illuminated the top of the emerald green trees. A few flying-type Pokémon could be seen in the sky which adorned with pink, fluffy clouds.

You felt yourself descending, the air rushing past your face while throwing your hair around. Landing seconds later, you hop off the Flygon while thanking Raihan and fumbling inside your bag. Your keys. Your keys? Where were they? They must've fallen out when you were battling the monster, you realize.
"Something wrong?" Raihan asks from the Flygon. You nod your head.
"I think I lost my keys in the forest." You say slowly, your eyes darting around anxiously.
"You can stay in my home for the night I guess.. I have guest rooms." Offers Raihan,
"Are you sure? Gee, I'm really sorry." You reply while shaking your head in embarrassment.
"No, it's fine! Hop on then!"
Raihan pats the space behind him again. You get on and hold his hoodie again as the Flygon takes flight once more. You shut your eyes and doze off.

"Hey. Wake up."
You open your eyes. You were on the couch with Raihan standing next to you. He then turns on the television and takes a seat beside you.
"I was getting bored so I thought we would binge watch Netflix together until tomorrow." Says Raihan. He gets up again.
"Wait here. I've prepared some snacks while you were asleep."
You fix your eyes on the television screen until Raihan returns with a tray of food. Your eyes lighten up.
"Haha! I guess you're really hungry huh? Help yourself."
You take a few items off the tray and begin nibbling cautiously on them. Had to check if he put poison in the food before eating it. You then begin wolfing down the food while Raihan watched you with amusement.
"What?" You ask, your mouth half full with food.
"Nothing." replies Raihan with a smile as he turned his attention to the show you were watching.

You had lost track of time watching so many shows with Raihan who was still awake. Your eyelids began growing heavy, your posture relaxed. You felt safe around Raihan, someone you had just met, but why should you care? You started to nod off, your head resting on Raihan's shoulder. He fell asleep not too long after, the both of you peacefully slumbering within each other's warmth.