Fear

Y'all ever just like, wake up in the middle of the night and look over at the pile of clothes on the chair or the shadowy figure in the corner and just think, "Oh great, there's a demon in my room. Welp guess I'll die." That's how I felt recently lol. Good idea for this books first short comeback chapter I believe. Just gotta let everybody know that I'm pulling a Frankenstein on this book lol. As always, correct my stupid spelling mistakes lol. Enjoy
ʅ)ʃ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Sidon 'protects' you from the clothes on the chair...

It was 12:00 AM at night. Sidon was asleep soundly next to you. The rain was pouring outside of zoras domain along with loud rumbling thunder. You woke up softly from the loud thunder. It was blurry and black all around you. But something caught your eye. In the far corner of the room was a pitch black figure.
Your movements ceased and your heart rate increased. You gripped the sheets so tight that your knuckles about turned white.

'What should I do?!'

You laid there silently. The only thing you could do was sit there, listening to the rain pounding harder outside, and think of all the possible things that the shadow could have been. The room started to feel hot, you didn't want the covers on top of you but you didn't want to move.
Suddenly, Sidons big body began to shift, turning to face yours. You heard him groan and rub his eyes. He looked at you with dilated, tired eyes. "Y/N?.. What are you doing up love?" He said in a hushed tone. You shuffled closer to him quickly, it felt good to move again.
"Are you alright pearl?" You shook your head and pointed at the shadowy figure in the corner. Sidon turned to look at it and looked back at you in confusion. "What is that." What you had said to him was almost inaudible. Sidon looked at you with his golden eyes. Noticing your shaking figure and your tight grip on the sheets was evidence enough that you were frightened of the shady figure.
Sidon looked over to the shadow and back to you. He took his arms and began to cradle you. "My poor minnow, frightened of your own hylian tunics piled on a chair." He smiled playfully as your heart rate returned to normal.
The flash of lightning illuminated the room for a split second. The flash showed different colored Hylian tunics and shoes. Your heart kinda dropped. 'I missed out on sleep. For that?.'
Sidon kissed your forehead. "Perhaps you'd like to sleep in my strong arms so the clothing monster can't hurt you." He chuckled a little bit. You've never been amused and annoyed so much at the same time.
Sidon placed a soft kiss on your nose. "I'm only teasing dear, perhaps I should fold your clothes so it doesn't appear frightening." He gave a heartfelt smile and laid back down. "That would be nice." You giggled and snuggled back into his chest. You and your knight in shining armor, who saved you from the clothing monster, slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello again, we love falling back into fandoms. Hope you like this chapter. I think I'll do a Christmas themed one next!

Bye bye! (*'*)