3-Who Kidnapped Annika

Shivika room,

      OmRu came there and looked inside. Shivaay was standing there in front of the closet and Annika's one saree was in his hands. He was caressing that saree and tears were rolling down on his cheeks.

"Let's go."

     Om said but he didn't get any response from Rudra so he looked at Rudra. Rudra was looking at Shivaay with moistened eyes.

"Rudra....."

      Om placed his hand on Rudra's shoulder. Rudra turned his gaze to Om.

"This is not my Shivaay Bhaiya O, he is so broken without Annika bhabhi."

     Rudra said pointing at Shivaay. Om made Rudra look at him and wiped his tears.

"Be strong Rudra, only for sometime now. We have to take him out at any cost. Don't be emotional ok?"

     Om explained to him. Rudra nodded and wiped his face.

"Let's go."

    Rudra said with a smile and they entered into the room.

"Shivaay Bhaiya....."

     Shivaay heard Rudra's voice and looked up. He saw OmRu standing before him and he recalled what they said yesterday. He looked away, wiped his tears and then turning to that closet kept Annika's saree there and closed the door. After that he turned to go from there but Rudra came and stood before him.

"Let's go we have to reach soon."

     Rudra said with a smile. Shivaay looked at him for a second and then looked away. He didn't say anything. Om came there.

"Shivaay, jaldi se ready ho ja. We have to leave for hospital. You need checkup."

     Om said and Shivaay looked at him and then at Rudra.

"Thanks but I don't want any favor from you."

     He said coldly and OmRu looked at each other.

"Bhaiya, we are your brothers. What's this favor n all ha? We can do anything for you."

    Rudra said coming to Shivaay and was about to held his hand but Shivaay moved away.

"Jhoothi hamdardi dikhane ki jaroorat nhi hai."

    He said and Om came to him.

"Shivaay, we will talk about all other things later. For now let's go to the hospital. You need checkup."

    He said and Shivaay looked up at him.

"Itni chinta?"

     He asked and Rudra again came near him.

"Of course you are our brother and we care for you as we love you."

     Rudra said and Shivaay smiled sadly.

"You are saying you love me but you don't want me to be happy. You both know I can't live without Annika and still you are not doing anything to find her."

    Shivaay said and Om replied,

"Shivaay, she is no more. N you have to accept this."

      Shivaay looked at them with painful eyes.

"Waah...and then you says you both loves me. Great. Do whatever you want I will not accept this. She is here only and I will find her soon. Aap chaho ya na chaho she will come back."

     Shivaay shouted.

"Bhaiya don't stress yourself. She is no more we told you na? Accept this before it's too late."