Prolouge and chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

Me and Dante finally made it to the top of the Qliphot where he was sitting on a throne of branches " hey Vergil your portal days are over."Dante said "Give us the Yamato." I finished as Vergil looked back "if you want it then you're going to have to take it." He said as he stood up and turned to us " but you knew that already didn't you." He said as me and Dante equipped our weapons "I had a feeling you'd say that" Dante said as we stood still in a stand-off "how many times have we fought?" Vergil asked as we readied our weapons "hard to say it's the only memory of the 3 of us since we were kids." Dante said as I started to get ready to attack then I rushed towards Vergil my pacients getting the best of me. I pulled the trigger on my sheathe and slashed at him hitting nothing but his sheathe "foolishness is all you can do is rush in blind?" Vergil asked as he kicked me to the ground then he slashed open a portal causing me to get up and run towards him "oh no you don't!?!" I yelled as I clashed with the oldest brother of the 3 of us and then we started to move towards the portal and rotate then Vergil spoke "this is between me and Dante Y/N I'm sending you to another place to live in goodbye brother" he said as he kicked me into the portal "Vergil?!?!" I yelled as I fell into a small field.

I layed down in the field as I started to get angry "That bastard will regret that when I come back for more!?" I said as I started to look around and saw a woman with a katana of some sort and there some sort of bandage going around the bottom of the sword making a makeshift hilt and another lady with a tail? They were fighting a big demon. "Well time to introduce myself." I said as I started to run towards them I started to fire shadow and mist at the demon making it look towards me along with the two ladies I smiled as I started to walk towards them "hey jackass didn't your mother ever tell you it's not nice to pick on beautiful ladies." I taunted as the two ladies blushed at what I said about them. "Get away from here or that thing will kill you. " The lady said I scoffed looking at it as I pulled my phone out hit random to let a song to play

The riff started to play as I got ready to go crazy "this deadweight I don't think so." I said as the demon started to rush me I readied my Muramasa With the Sheathe in my hand and moved my other hand hovering over where the sword would come to then I Pulled the trigger on the sheathe and in a mix of gunpowder and demonic energy from the sheathe caused the sword to fly out of the sheathe into my hand, then I slashed at the demon making it stumble back and burn as it screamed "well look at that the this bastard doesn't like fire" I said as I pulled my last hand from my hip holster and started pushing the firearm into the air and with speed power and Demonic energy pushed a crackle of fire to roam around my body until it engulfed me "know me by name Shepard of Fire." I joked as I fanned the hammer firing all 6 shots into the big demon causing it to stumble back even more annoyed as my body started to lose it's heat and demonic energy from the golden gun then the demon lashed out and smacked me pushing me to the ground as a purple spot on my arm started to form my strength seemed to get sapped from my body "you got a lucky shot damn it." I said as I started to walk towards the demon and started to rush it as I slashed my sword around the demon fastly inhuman as possible causing it to look like I just stood still the demon tried to move but it was too late because the demon was already in my circle of death "Jackpot!" I said as I sheathed Muramasa causing the cuts to show up from small to large right on the demon making it fall down I jumped back to catch my breath. "What's happening why am I so tired?" I said as I looked at my arm and saw that the purple spot on my arm was growing 'seems it uses some type of posion' I thought as it got back up to fight again but couldn't find the strength to get up I was still on my knee catching my breath as the demon got up first ready to finish me off it got closer and closer I closed my eyes ' pathetic I'm going to die by a lesser demon' I thought as I saw a vision of my family before everything went to shit.
(Prolouge over)