Jackson Storm x Reader | Fireworks

Fireworks illuminated the sky, exploding with various bright colors. You felt a smile creep on your face, as it lit up as the crowd roared with sheer excitement. You were proud of your best friend for winning a Piston Cup, but you'd never let him have the pleasure of knowing that.
You watched Ray and the rest of his crew congratulate Storm on his win, as you stayed behind with your arms folded on your chest, a smile staining your features. You watched Storm's face light up, as he bared his teeth in a huge grin.

It was a rare sight to see him this overwhelmed with happiness, usually you'd see him either with a smug expression or dead-pan.

You'd secretly treasure this moment of seeing him like this, forever.

Once Storm had finished thanking everybody, you saw him look towards you, and you pretended to not even notice him.

"You owe me 20$, princess." He said as he walked towards you, with that famous smug look of his.

You rolled your eyes, remembering the bet you exchanged earlier. Reaching into your back pocket and pulling out your wallet, you handed him a 20$ bill. His hand grazed yours when he reached for the money, and instead of taking it, he gripped onto your wrist and pulled you in for a hug. His arms wrapped around your waist, as you locked your arms around his neck. 

"So you're not even going to congratulate me?" He spoke into your ear.

"Whatever, congrats loser." You said, embracing him tighter and nuzzling your nose into the crook of his neck as you heard him bark out a chuckle.

As the hug broke, his hands continued to hold your hips, as your hands were placed on his shoulders. His silver colored eyes were softly gazing towards your (E/C) ones, as his hands traveled and grazed your sides. You could feel your heart rate begin to race, as a light blush coated your cheeks.

Everything happened so sudden.

He pulled you in roughly for a long, passionate kiss. Once your lips locked, you could feel the heat rush to your face. Your own personal fireworks went off, as you kissed back, your hands gripping at his shoulders as they traveled to his neck. You ran a hand through his black curly locks, as he pulled your body closer to his.

Once the kiss broke, you couldn't help but giggle as he rested his forehead against yours. His face was completely red, instead of it's normal pale color, and you saw his freckles light up. Just as he went in for another quick kiss, you heard Ray clear his voice from behind you two. You both jumped back from each other and faced Ray, who wore a smug smile with his hands on his sides. 

"It's time for all of your interviews, Jackson." Ray said, as Storm nodded, hiding his smile.

"Yeah, yeah got it Gus." Storm said as he watched Ray turn and walk away towards the crowd of interviewers and fans. Storm was about to follow him but stopped himself and turned to you.

 "We'll really celebrate later tonight," He said with a wink as he followed Ray.