💙30💙

(skip too 36 seconds cause the beginning is long.)

everyone had now gathered around the living room opening gifts form one n' other. zach had a special gift for jack and hoped that he would like it.

"open mine." said zach approaching jack with a small box.

"sure."

zach was getting nervous every second that went by. the older male quickly opened the box in anticipation. the only thing inside was a folded small piece of paper. jack looked at the younger boy confused.

"read it." said zach with a smile on his face.

jack slowly took out the paper out of the nice red box unfolding it. on the paper was written.

hi, we're your new neighbors :) - zach & daniel

at first, jack was confused but soon realised that zach and daniel were moving to la and were becoming jack's neighbors.

"no way." the older one mumbled to himself still looking down at the paper in his hands.

"no fucking way!" said jack looking at zach and daniel giving them a hug.

"i'm happy you like it." said daniel looking at jack.

"of course! when are we going to la?"

"after my graduation." zach said.

__

the rest of the night was filled with laughter, playing bored games and talking. the party had been going really well and everyone seemed too be having fun. zach felt proud of himself for haved pulled this off.

"you and daniel made a great party." said jack approaching zach with a plastic cup in his hands who was sitting on the couch watching isla, daniel and ava playing snakes and latter's

"thank you. you helped too."

"oh please. the only thing i did was put up the lights." said jack rolling his eyes while zach giggled.

jack would never get tired of the other male's giggle.

"hey, you want to get outta here?" asked jack.

"and where exactly are we suppost to go?"

"ill show you something."

"fine." said zach as he got up and rolled his eyes playfully.

they both got their coats and jack grabbed a small radio sitting on his desk and a blanket.

"there is no way i'm going on the roof." said zach bluntly.

"come on zach, you'll be fine." said jack as he reached his hand out for zach's.

"if i die, it's your fault." responded zach grabbing jack's hand that weirdly fit perfectly in his. his heart was beating fast.

"you see your fine."

once on the roof, jack signaled zach too sit next to him. he turned on the radio and it played baby it's cold outside. ( the michael bubble version. also if you don't know this then here's the door 🚪👈🏻) he rapped the blanket around them. zach rested his head on jack's shoulder.

"look." said jack pointing at the beautiful starts in the night sky. the reflection hit zach's face perfectly. his eyes shined because of the white big moon. he was so so pretty.

"try too make a form with all the stars. it's impossible." said jack with a smirk.

"okay."

it took a few seconds before he had found a form.

"found one."

"how? where?" asked the blond haired boy.

"there. a form of a rose." said zach pointing at the shining circles in the sky that indeed, formed a rose.

"your smart." said jack basically fonding over zach.

"why thank you."

"why are you staring at me?" asked zach.

"shit." thought jack.

"because your beautiful." jack said witch caused zach to blush deeply hiding his face.

"don't hide your face. your even more beautiful when you blush." said jack lifting zach's chin witch caused him too blush even more. both boy's hearts were beating so fast.

they were slowly and carefully getting closer and closer until their noses where touching. jack could fell zach's warm and heavy breath on his neck and that made his smile. he wrapped his arms around the brunette's little waist. the younger one rapped his arms around the older's neck.

"why do i want to kiss you?"

"i don't know."

"can i?" asked jack.

"please do."

and with that, he kissed him.

A/N: I know I'm supposed to update this book on wednesday but it's christmas then so I probably wouldn't have time so this is the update for wednesday. also jack doesn't deserve all the hate he's been getting :(. anyways stan him for clear skin.