EPILOGUE pt.2 : Special Surprise

발문 pt

 발문 pt.2 : 특별한 놀람)

( EPILOGUE pt.2 : Special Surprise ) 

*

*

*

Chanmi's P.O.V.

I tossed and turned but just couldn't find the right position.

I couldn't even sleep and I didn't know why.

Was I not tired at all?

Or was I too excited that only a thin layer of wall was separating me and Jimin?

Speaking of the devil...

My phone's screen lit up immediately,indicating I had a new message.

I grabbed the phone and smiled at the sender.

J: Hey beautiful ❤
J: Sleeping?
[Delivered,10:48 PM]

C: Not really😩
C: Don't feel like it
[Delivered,10:48 PM]

J: Same😣
J: Can I come over?
[Delivered,10:49 PM]

C: Sure, let me open the door
[Read,10:49 PM]

As soon as I unlocked the door and opened it,I was greeted by a messy haired Jimin with his white top sticking to his toned abs and his checkered PJ bottoms. 

Seriously,he looked so sexy and my mind was kinda flying to some inappropriate places.

Blame it on my lack of sleep.

I hadn't realized I had been staring that much till I heard a small chuckle leaving his lips.I looked up and he showed me his signature sly smirk.

"If you keep looking at me like that,I might not be able to control myself,kitten..." He whispered in a sensual voice as I felt my cheeks burn red and my eyes looked away from his figure.

"So what?" I said,still looking down embarrassed, " Am I not allowed to look at my own boyfriend?"

"Oh well,you're allowed to do more than that..." He said, 

"...so much more..."

In the blink of an eye, Jimin quickly grabbed me by the waist and closed the door behind him with his foot. My hands instinctively rested on his chest,feeling his bewildered heartbeat.