Chapter 11

When we arrived at the school I said goodbye to my mom and was heading towards the entrance.

Making my way to the gym I was in awe.

The gym was decorated amazing! It all looked like Paris! The decorations went perfectly with the setting. There was lights in the ceiling.  The gym was dimmed. And I was so amazed that I was actually glad I came. The gym looked so different that it didn't look like one anymore.

I saw people dancing or just hanging in groups and having a great time. People would be eating some of the refreshments.

The gym was a bit crowded but there was plenty of space for dancing.

Okay now, all I have to do is find Jacob. I was so excited that as I walked towards the refreshments I didn't even care that people glared at me.

Poring myself some fruit punch I glanced around the gym for Jacob. With alot of people in here and with the lights dimmed I couldn't even find him.

I scanned the room some more and saw Kally coming my way. I sigh and put down my drink on the table.

"Hey, goth girl!" She said.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Why did you come? You know you don't belong here and you don't even have a date!"

I roll my eyes. "For your information I am here with someone."

"Liar! Just get out of here!"

"Would you like another bloody nose?" I asked.

She glares at me. "Do that one more time and I will hurt you this time!"

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Said a voice.

We both turn to see Jacob.

"I said leave her alone, Kally!" He repeated.

She raises a brow and scoffs and leaves.

I smile. "Thanks, Jacob."

"Anytime." He smirked.

I then start staring at him. He looked amazing.