"I can't access the family vault yet. I have to be of age in the eyes of the Ministry," Harry answered.

That had been a huge surprise in his last life. When he was taken to his family vault he was amazed that he had so much. That was also when he learned his true name, a Potter tradition is to have two first names. One for official stuff, the other for more informal stuff. His father's name was Jameson, formally, but James informally. Harry's was Hadrian formally.

Technically, Harry could quite the tournament, since they did not use his formal name. However, Harry didn't want to. The tournament would be the only entertainment he would have this year, especially since he already took all the fourth-year classes. He would go stir crazy if he didn't have the tournament to fall back on, so long that Barty doesn't interfere. Harry will need to talk to him soon. He couldn't rely on killing muggles to be his only fun, Barty could be that other fun. Tom wouldn't mind sharing his Death Eater.

"You have to be an adult to participate in the tournament, right?" Smith asked, Harry, nodded in agreement.

"The Ministry is making you participate, so is Dumbledore, who is the Headmaster and the Head of the Wizengamot. That is technically three different branches of the government declaring you an adult, it's enough for the goblins," Smith added.

Harry looked at him in shock. How hadn't he thought about that before? The smile that appeared on his face was of pure mischief.

"You know what? I think I need to go..." Harry spoke.

Hopkins and Smith nodded.

"If anyone asks, you were with us the whole time. Try not to take too long," Smith mentions.

Harry laughed and nodded, packing his books, "I'll be back as soon as I can. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Do you know where the kitchens are?" Hopkins asked as Harry finished packing his bag.

Harry nodded, looking at them curiously.

"Go there as soon as you get back. Then we can take you to our common room. So people see you with us," Hopkins told Harry.

Harry nodded and left, saying goodbye. Having the support of the Hufflepuffs was turning out to be quite useful.

Getting access to the family vault was a quick process. The ministry is forcing Harry to play in a tournament for adults, therefore, he must be an adult. The goblins didn't even sneer at him when he told them. Though, the last time they sneered might have been because he robbed them. The only reason they didn't do anything to them when he came was that he had told them they were only able to win because of the help from a goblin, leaving out that the goblin betrayed them in the end. However, the nation thought that that had meant that the goblins were on there side and started to treat them nicer. They even re-wrote a few of the laws, giving goblins more freedom. Harry was just happy that they weren't out for his blood.

Still, he now had access to the family vault. He ignored the mountains of gold, turning to the books. The books showed him the history of his family, autobiographies of the Founders of Hogwarts, diaries from Heads of the Potter family, curses and charms that no one outside of the Potter family knows. The first time he was brought here it was an emotional moment. For someone that never knew anything about his family, this had been a huge shock to learn. He grabbed a few books and made his way back to Hogwarts.

Remembering the Hufflepuffs, he made his way to the kitchens. It would be the first time he ever went to the Hufflepuff common room, it was the only one he had never seen.

Smith and Hopkins were sitting at a small table in the corner. Hopkins noticed him first and pointed to a vacant chair.

"That was fast," Smith remarked.