XII

Rosanne's POV
I was in my room, I've been at the house all day since Kathrine compelled Aunt Jenna to sleep.  I was drawing on my picture until a whooshing sound was heard.
"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice called as I gasped and smiled jumping from my bed.
"DAMMY!" I shouted happily as he smiled brightly when I hugged onto his leg.
I then let go and punched him in the leg causing him to groan.
"Strong for a little one,"
"I THOUGHT YOU LEFT STUPID! I WAS HEARTBROKEN OVER YOU!"
His eyes softened.
"I apologize for that, I should have came to you the minute we weren't leaving. We kinda have a big problem,"
"What is it?"
"Over 276 vampires escaped from the tomb roaming around the 21st century. I had to come by to make sure your okay and not kidnapped or anything,"
"Why would they kidnap me?"
"Your a Gilbert that's why, and your small and valuable a perfect target,"
"Oh..... guess that makes sense, but you'll protect me right Dammy?"
He smiled and crouched down kissing my forehead.
"Always will sport no matter what, are you sure your not Isabella? Because you act a lot like her,"
I sighed.
"For the millionth time Dammy no I'm not her," I continued to lie even though I should start telling the truth because knowing Kathrine shes not going to keep it a secret for long. She loves to gossip. But Dammy will be mad if he finds out he'll never talk to me again.
"You didn't answer my first question, why weren't you in daycare today? I dropped by there first,"
"Aunt Jenna was watching me today. Shes napping now,"
"Oh, guess that makes sense. Wanna do something in the mean time?"
I smiled.
"What would that be Dammy?"
"Hide in seek vampire way," I smiled and laughed as I also clapped.
"YAAA! Okay I'm hiding Dammy, and no cheating either using your vampire senses,"
He chuckled.
"Oh you know me so well," he smirked.
"Count to 100!" I shouted as he covered his eyes and started counting.
I giggled, I remember doing this when before Kathrine came along he would always find me no matter where I hid, so I smiled and ran out to the woods in the forest as he was still counting upstairs. I hid a little ways from the house behind a tree.
"100 READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Damon shouted from the house as I rolled my eyes.
Even for a vampire no way someone could count that fast. He totally cheated.  I suddenly heard footsteps and held in my giggles but as I looked up to take a peak, it was Stefan not Damon.
"Steffie?" I called out in a whisper as Stefan's head snapped towards mine.
"Isabe- I mean Rosanne what are you doing out here?"
"Dammy and I are playing hid n seek, what are you doing out here?"
"I was going to get a bite to eat, you know Isabella would always love to play out here whenever her and Damon were playing hide n seek. I need you to be truthful Rosanne," Stefan says kneeling in front of me.
"Are you Isabella Salva-" he grunted before he could finish his sentence as he dropped to the ground.
I gasped as two needles were in the back of his neck.
"STEFFIE!" I shouted trying to wake him up.
"Who's the kid?" A couple of people asked coming out.
"I think shes a Gilbert, Baby Gilbert to be exact. The replica of Isabella Salvatore,"
"Is she important?" He asked looking at me with a wicked smile as I was trembling.
"Yes, very important, hey little girl your going to come with us now,"
"NO!" I screamed running away as the guys sighed.
"After her," one of them says as the other was in front of me in a second causing me to stumble and fall back as I screamed loudly.
"DAMMY!" I shouted as i crawled backwards away from him but a pair of hands grabbed me as I screamed and struggled.
"DAMMY! STEFFIE!" I screamed out loud thrashing in the person's grip.
He sighed irritated as he held me tighter and forced me to look into his eyes. Curses for being half human.
"Stop struggling," he compelled as I suddenly relaxed in his grip.
"Now let's go," he says carrying me and dragging Stefan away.