He doesn't bite.. hehe. looks at my arm.

"(Y/N) just got a lion?? does that make you a lion tamer?" Tora said, amazed with the scene he's seeing right now. I shrugged just accepted that fact that I also got from Senku.

"I guess-"

"You traded our relationship for a lion??" Kuroo pretends to be hurt while I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You decide. Accepting my relationship with my lion or I'll crack your bones next?" I ball my hand into a fist. Kuroo sweat dropped while I smiled in victory.

No one messes with me or Ricky.

And Senku. hmph.

"W-well I don't have a choice.." Kuroo stuttered while I chuckled and started patching up his terrible sprain.

You see, Coach Nekomata isn't around for a vacation and the boys are preparing for the International tournament which will happen in two months. Back then, I am their manager, but I quitted after Kuroo and I broke up, which made me back on having more time with Senku and myself. Senku is turning to college like Kuroo and the other two, Kai and Yaku. However since Senku is taking advance classes for his terribly enhanced knowledge in the field of mathematics, science, you name it. Uncle Byakuya is more than proud to have him as his son even if he's only adopted.

And I am proud of him as well.

~ ~ ~

"There, that should temporarily help it. Go to a doctor later to check up your injury there may be a broken bone or not.. just to be sure. No playing for a week.. I know it's your last tournament and you wanted to train hard but you are definitely pushing your limits, Tetsurou. And next time be careful with your landings, don't want this to happen to another person in this situation." I lectured the boys like how I used to with their heads low. I crossed my arms and sat beside Ricky who is staring around the gym. It's like he knows this place. I arched a brow at the volleyball team.

"What's wrong, guys? Still not used to my lectures?" They all sighed and Inuoka starts tearing up. "It's just.. it feels so quiet without you and Lev around. It felt like we're defeated.. that we wanted you back but it's your choice of leaving and we really respect that.." My smile faded, now filled with concern.

"Wait, who's Lev?" I asked, everyone looked each other. He's probably a new member that I didn't know. I felt Ricky flinched, I patted his head to soothe him.

"Haiba Lev.. he's incredibly tall because he is half Russian.. not to mention a simpleton and very straightforward.." Yaku said with a sigh. For some reason, Ricky started to growl not in a bad way, more like protesting or something.

I may be an animal tamer from my mum but I can't definitely interpret their language.

Anyway going back..

So that's his name, Haiba Lev.. better tell Senku about it.

"Ohh.. I see.." I turned to look at them, followed by a sigh. "You know the fact that I can't be a manager here anymore because of.. reasons.." I looked at Kuroo who seems to look down because of it. "But please don't blame yourself! I also wanted to spend time with my very own best friend because he doesn't take care of himself to begin with.. It's not that I don't like my job here because I really had a lot of fun with you guys.. every memory, every scolding I gave you.. I miss it a lot.." I sadly smile at them, I could head some of them crying.

I'm really sorry.

"But don't worry, I'll be visiting from time to time to be with you.." Every head plopped up when I said this.

"If you guys welcome Ricky over here to stay.." I finished with a sheepish smile on my face. Most of them agreed already, but Kuroo..

He's hard to convince.

"How can we be sure that he won't eat any of us? And what's that injury on your arm huh? Why is it bandaged?" I gasped, looking at it with a chuckle while Ricky felt guilty again and started licking it.

"Just a scratch when I found Ricky scared because he was being hunted.. but he's a smart and kind one.. trust me!" He's still not yet convince with words. I sighed and gestured Ricky to go near Kuroo. Since Kuroo can't move he starts to squirm around like a worm, the others chuckling in the background when they're not supposed to. Once Ricky is near Kuroo who's in a now frozen position, He licked his cheek which I really find it so cute and nuzzled his head on his hand.

And the friendship grows.

"Told you he doesn't bite. He's the one who brought the first aid kit for you." I crossed my arms with a victory smile on my face.

".. Fine, the lion is welcome here in our gym.. just don't get in our way.." Everyone cheered and I as well, since Ricky has a place to wait for me when I'm in school. Everyone gathered around Ricky who seemed to be comfortable that they're petting him and giving him their snacks.

Welcome to your other new home, Ricky.