• New Anthology - Velvetrip! •

Good day, beautiful people! It feels good to be back here, and for a good, exciting cause.

For starters, today makes it exactly two years since the official release of Perception. The release of Perception was a defining moment in my artistry; I could not be more grateful to have you all on board. However, there's a new sheriff in town, by the name Velvetrip. That's right.

Velvetrip is my second anthology, which was released on the 20th of December, 2019, to nearly coincide with the release of Perception in 2017 and to exactly coincide with the official release of Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (which...

Velvetrip is my second anthology, which was released on the 20th of December, 2019, to nearly coincide with the release of Perception in 2017 and to exactly coincide with the official release of Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (which has turned out to be another divisive Star Wars movie, but that's by the way) on the 20th of December, 2019. It is also my third Christmas release, following K.C Philips in 2015 and Perception in 2017. Those movies were also released shortly after Episodes VII and VIII. I guess the Force is strong with me.

Blurb/Themes:

Velvetrip is a multi-layered, intricately written collection of poems, which are predominantly centred on the themes of Moral Ambiguity, Entitlement, Pride, Peace, Cowardice, Conflict, Greed, Social Crisis, Nostalgia, Rediscovery, Revival, Survival, Healing and Finality.

Interestingly, Velvetrip is not just available on Wattpad, but on PabPub and OkadaBooks as well. You do not have any reason to miss out on this, folks.

PabPub Link: https://pabpub.com/books/75/

Wattpad Link: https://my.w.tt/3SNLz2QRz2

OkadaBooks Link: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/30535

The Twitter campaign on opening night was a huge success and I am very grateful to you all for your support

The Twitter campaign on opening night was a huge success and I am very grateful to you all for your support. Special thanks also goes out to the Fresh Writers Community and the Phoenix Award Publications Team.