9 : White House Down

Start from the beginning

His eyes were nailed on the travelling bag on top of my bed but still his kisses were of the same intensity. Pinaharap niya ako sa kaniya bago muling hinalikan. His eyes were like shadows of death. It was not pitch black, it was more of something deadly. And for the first time in my life, I feared for my life.

" Unbuckle my belt, woman" His voice was as cold as the eyes that did nothing but to send shivers in my spine.

" Vince, hindi a-"

" Fuck! I said unbuckle my belt!" Warning, danger. That's what he wanted me to understand but the reason behind his deadly stares are not even understandable to me.

I gazed at him.

" Damn you!" I pushed him with all my strength but it didn't have an effect on him at all. Damn muscles! Damn him!

He pulled me mercilessly towards him and pressed his lips onto mine. The savageness, the extremity, the anger, the lust, everything is on the table except for love and tenderness.

Siya na mismo ang nagbaba ng aking suot na pantalon at marahas na sinunod na ibinaba ang aking panty. I saw him ruthlessly looked at me and to the travelling bag on my bed. Sa gilid ng aking travelling bag ay inihiga niya ako bago niya malakas na hinawi ang aking travelling bag dahilan upang itoy bumagsak na lamang sa sahig.

" Spread your legs, babe" His deep yet calm voice made me look into his eyes just as when he pulled down his pants together with his underwear revealing to me his iron rod. Thick and long. Mighty as he was, he placed both his hands on both my feet as he spread my legs wider ready for his powerful entrance.

" Look at me, Yelena" That voice he used on me was something I don't want to hear again. It was a mixture of anger, lust and madness.

" Why is that travelling bag here?" Atlast, he asked. But I came to realize that I am not prepared for that question at all.

With his manhood on the tip of my entrance, he asked another question.

" That travelling bag, Yelena. Explain to me why is it on top of your bed" His voice was on an agonizing tone. He's asking me something yet choose to have his dick on my entrance.

There was a moment of silence between us as I intend to look at our position on my huge mirror just behind him. His butt was covering my body and all I could see was his manly physical appearance, his long and mighty legs, his strong arms. He doesn't look like a doctor to me now, he is more likely to be seen as a soldier from years and years of training to me now.

" Goddamit answer me!"

That pulled me back to my senses as I looked at him with the same intensity he is giving me. He looks like a mad man and that freaks out the hell out of me but it doesn't make sense at all. He still doesn't have the right to come barging on my house door and fuck me inside my room.

" Move away from me, Vince. I don't like to fuck right now. And I don't have any explanation to do to you. You are not my boyfriend. You are just someone whom I fuck for money. So don't plan on sticking your dick in me because it will cause a huge fortune. It will be expensive this time" Nagtagis ang bagang niya sa sinabi ko. I honestly felt threatened with his reaction but I don't have any plan on showing that to him at all.

" I will be asking you for the last time, Yelena. Why. Is. There. A. Travelling. Bag. On. Your. Bed" Still not moving on with that question.

" I told you that's not your bu- ohhh fuck you!" I wimpered in pain as I felt him brutally enter me in one swift.

" No I'll fuck you! Damn it!" He retaliated. He forcefully pinned me on my bed as he managed to advance nearer to my face. Now, his face is just an inch away from mine.

" Answer the fucking question, Elle!" Sigaw niya bago ako marubdob na halikan. His kisses were so punishing, savage, deadly and there's no tenderness at all.

I moaned in extreme pleasure as he moved deeper inside me, almost touching my uterus.

" I am leaving for Japan you fucking bastard! If only I've known- ahhhh fuck!" Napasigaw ako ng sobra ng hugutin niyang muli ang kaniyang pagkalalaki at mapangahas na ipinasok muli sa akin.

He settled for that answer and started pounding the gates of hell out of me.

" Ahhhhhh shit damn you Vince Axel Montenegro! I will ahh bastard! Ahhh kill ahhh you!" I moaned in intense anger filled with lust. Kasabay ng pagrating ko sa kasukdulan ay ang dirediretso parin niyang pagbayo.

He sucked my breasts. Played with it with savageness. He was ferocious.

" Yes damn it! Clench me with your vagina! Take me in, Yelena" He muttered maliciously as he continually slams his iron rod inside me.

Oh god! May mas-ilalala pa ba ng mga sinasabi niya sa akin. We fought while fucking and we were like two wild animals fighting for dominion. When I took the chance to change our position, I did it. Now, he was under me. I rode him fast. I rode him like a horse with each thrust I feel him pulsating inside me.

Fueled with lust, he drove fast inside me as my walls clenched him inside making him moan something.

Just when I've realized we aren't using any protection again. Ngayon mo pa talaga pinagtuunan ng pansin iyan, Elle. I thought to myself. And it's not my safe day. I am on total threat because I am ovulating.

Ilang sandali pa ng maramdaman kong inakay niya ako patayo habang patuloy paring umuulos sa loob ko. We both stood up and he positioned ourselves in front of my huge mirror. Fucking me from behind, I see his dark eyes in the mirror as he continually thrust himself deep inside me. In this position, he can clearly see my reaction his every thrust.

" Is my money not enough, Yelena" Ilang sandali pay tanong niya sa akin.

" What. Do you think I will live my life for the next years to come being your whore and settling with your damn money!" I spoke to him directly infront of the mirror as he fucks me.

" You want more. Then I'll give you more damn it!" Napaungol ako sa ginawa niyang pagsagad sa loob ko.

" No thank you. Naniniwala akong sapat na ang kikitain ko sa ibang bansa para mabuhay ako at ang mga kapatid ko. I won't be needing your money in exchange of your dick inside me" That was raw. And the answers I am giving him was not me at all.

" My money is all that you need, Elle. And my dick in you is what I need in return. So let's just settle with that account." Hindi ko makuha ang punto niya. He has a lot of women who has pussies willing to offer him.

" You really think I like your dick that much do you. I only love the payment that comes after the dick, Doctor. And you have nothing to worry about because I assure you that you won't get dry with pussies. They're lots of them in the stock market. Mamimili ka nalang. You don't need me for this anymore" My throat went dry as I said those words while looking at his eyes infront of the mirror.

" Too bad, I only want you" With all the might and power that he have, he spurt his semen inside me.

" Fuck you!" I shouted in return as I hear him groan like a wounded lion emptying his load inside me.

" I just did" He whispered as he catches his breathing.

-----