six

Y/N's Pov

*Time Skip/Monday*

It's already a week since Me and Hyunjin are official, My heart is already soft for him. We're in good terms already, He's really fun to be with.

It's Monday today but hell yeah, There ain't classes for some reason. I don't know why, I didn't even listen to the principal lol.

I was watching some movies when seulgi texted me.

Seulgi
Hey girl. Where are you? Wanna join us? We're here at the Starbucks.

Y/N
Yeah sure. Be there in a minute!

I closed my laptop and quickly change my clothes and put on make up.

I already arrived at the Starbucks and I saw Seulgi and Joy. "Hey!" I said and sat down beside Joy. "Where's the others?" I asked. "Eonnie Irene is ordering at the counter, Wanda and Yeri is not available." Seulgi said. "Yeri. As always." Joy said and smirked. "Just let her be." Seulgi said. "Hey btw! I saw pretty clothes at Eonnie Yoona's shop. We should go there." I said to the two of them and the both agreed.

"Oh. Y/N's here already, Hey girl we should go to Eonnie Yoona's shop!" Irene said and sits beside Seulgi. "It's actually our topic right now Eonnie." I said and the three of us giggled. Eonnie Irene just chuckled.

I was looking outside when I saw Hyunjin with his friends. I texted Hyunjin.

Wifey
Hubby! Where are you?

Hubby
I'm at the mall with my friends. Why? You miss me already?

"Hey girls. Be right back!" I said to the three of them and went outside. I called Hyunjin as he saw me, He runs towards me and hugged me.

"You're here too. Are you alone? Wanna come with us?" Hyunjin said as he breaks the hug. His smiles again. "Nah. I'm with my friends." I said and smiled. "Can you come with me?" Hyunjin said pouted. I pinched his nose and chuckled. "Stop acting cute, You're not cute." I said and chuckled again. He pouted as he hugs me. "Aish. But I miss you already, please come with me." Hyunjin whined. "Okay fine fine, You big baby." I said and pats his back.

"Sorry for ruining the moment. Hey bro, You coming with us?" One of his friends said. I think he is Woojin.

"Oh~ Hyunjin has a girlfriend huh? He's hella lucky his girl is hot." His other friend Minho said. Hyunjin glared at Minho. "Back off dude." Hyunjin said seriously. "Wow chill dude, I'm just kidding." Minho chuckled. The others just laughed.

"Looks like someone is jealous." Seungmin said and they all laughed except Hyunjin, I just chuckled lmao. "She's mine!!" Hyunjin said and hugs me again. He acts like a kid who is protecting his lollipop because his friends might get it. Cute.

"Possessive much?" The other guy said, I think this is Changbin. We all laughed except Hyunjin, still pouting.

"Let's just go. Hey Y/N are you coming with us?" Woojin asked.  "Yeah I'll come."