2: Team CFVY

(Y/N): That team

The Farmer boy pointed to the team with the lady wearing the beret and the rabbit faunas. He made his way with the team and Coco, the team's leader spoke.

Coco: so I guess we'll take him in first. See ya!

The team walked off with (Y/N) and headed to the cafeteria for lunch. They sat a table and snacked on the food they brought. Velvet carried another tray for (Y/N) and handed it to him. He declined it however.

(Y/N): No thanks, I'm not hungry.

Coco immediately shoved the tray in front of (Y/N). She lowered her sunglasses to look (Y/N) in the eye.

Coco: YOU are gonna eat, you can't live off of nothing.

(Y/N) took the tray in front of him and shoved it away. He earned a glare from Coco because of his diligent arrogance.

(Y/N): I said no

Coco: eat, you need food.

Velvet saw and attempted to break the beef between the two.

Velvet: Coco, let him be.

(Y/N): I said NO!

Coco: Look pal, I'm trying to be nice. If you don't wanna eat, it's your funeral, but I don't want to be reprimanded for lacking care over some farm boy goes photographing dead bodies.

Velvet: You two, knock it off.

The tray was back in front of (Y/N), but as he dictates by his actions, he pushes it away and pushes it far enough him that it falls off the table. The food was contaminated and Coco was furious. She put her hands down and made it official that she was upset by (Y/N)'s actions and disobedience.

Coco: THAT'S IT, YOU, ME, ARENA, NOW!!!

(Y/N) didn't listen as Coco walked to the room with the arena. (Y/N) was feeling fine until...

Coco: WOULD YOU KINDLY MOVE IT TO THE ARENA?!?

(Y/N) snapped and with electric volts emitting from his body, he follows Coco to the arena. His hand emitted voltage. Then came into the arena the rest of team CFVY along with teams JNPR and RWBY whom conveniently heard the dispute that happened at lunch. The arena had two contestants...Coco Adel and (Y/N). The two stood face to face for a one on one fight. Coco stood cocky and smug at the thoughts of taking on a farmer boy. She lowered her sunglasses and looked eye to eye with (Y/N), who's eyes were glowing blue from his current plasmid.

Coco: are you ready for this?!?

(Y/N):.......

Coco: I said, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!?!?

(Y/N): A̶̧̭̺͕̺͙̲̐H̶͇͖̖̙̼͉̰͎͈̆̑̃̓͂̇͂H̴̢̫͔̩͇̺̲̺̅̔́̈́H̷̢͎͙͕͙͇̬̫̔̍͋̄̊̆͑̈͛͂͑̏̔̉͘͜H̷̨̤̜̯̙̱̿̈́͐Ḩ̶̤̰̲̳̗̦̺̖̚̚!̶͔̘͈͛͋͒̄̿̆͠͠!̵̛̛͍̤̱̦̥͖͈̺͕̪̫̑̋̾̏͊̂͛̐͠͠͝

Coco: then fight with me!

The spectators gave commentary to the staredown.

Yatsuhashi: $10 (Y/N) will win

Fox: I'll bet you $20 on it

Yatsuhashi: it's a bet

Velvet: oh what has Coco done?

Nora: BREAK HIS LEGS, COCO!!!

Ren: Nora, this isn't a fight to death!

Weiss: oh dear, this can't be good.

Blake: I hope they last.

Yang: in here or when he gets it in with you?~

Ruby: Yang, don't say that! also BEAT HER DOWN, (Y/N)!!!