Chapter 1 Being rude.

pls vote and comment with love from samas❣️

Tessa's pov

*siren*
Oh, thank geez this fucked up man should just find his way out of this class. "I said to myself".Urgh, the integrated mathematics class is the most annoying class since I got to this school. OK, you might need to know something about me.

I am Tessa Liam, Mr. Mike and Mrs. Belle Liam, my parents are the most interesting people in my life, well apart from my bestie Aurora (but I call her (rora) she is just like my diary, she knows every freaky thing about me and guess what I have a bad boy twin brother, Mark, one of the most popular boys in school you know having a hot guy as a brother is really cool you get many gifts from girls I mean girls trying to get him, anyways I love my brother than any other girl can do but I can kick his a*s whenever he teases me about having a constant boyfriend, it's not my fault I haven't seen my choice yet and again he is overprotective, which can be annoying most of the time. I and my family lived in Riverdale before my dad got transferred to Houston, now am flexing in royal blue high school.

"Earth to Tessa" rora said waving her hands in front of my face.
"We are five minutes late for gym class," rora said pulling me out of the class.
Oh yeah, my favorite class is gym class, guess why, lol because there you would see hot boiling guys with their sweaty abs I mean confirm ones that you might even start to c*m on your panties lol. Mere seeing some sexy guy and you would want to die lying on their chest. Oh heavens, royal blue high is full of hot and sexy guys.

"Oops am sorry," I said as I bumped into someone I couldn't see his face because his head was down but I caught his ash blonde hair.

"how rude, you can't even respond to my apology at least it wasn't intentional" I burst out in anger.

"Whatever," he said before walking out.

"That's the new guy from Ixora high" I heard Rora say.

"So why is he so rude," I said wondering how rora already know him, only one way to find out and it's to ask her after all she's my bestie.

"Rora, how do you know so much about the new guy in our school?" Care to share Rora?."

I asked Aurora as I ask if she cares to share.

"Tessa it's nothing like that," I know what you're thinking girl get your mind out of the gutters, it's just that rumor has it that the new guy in our school was actually expelled, but I don't know how true that is Tessa it's only rumored around the school."

Rora explained as she tells me she doesn't know how true the rumors are.

The school day flies by fast because in a few minutes' time and Rora and I were in the period before break which is georaphy Rora share this class with me, our teacher Mrs. Everton give us homework on drawing the.maps of 50 countried I couldn't wait to hear the lunch bell and very soon the bell rang.

"Students! please remember your assignment is due Friday!."

Mrs. Everton shouts as we all run through the door like water.

"Yes Mrs. Everton," our homework will be on your desk Friday afternoon when you call for our homework."

milkshake and zinger burger'' i order for lunch as soon as we got to our regular table.
"rora what do you want for lunch'' i asked digging into my meal
"i am fine,i brought mine from home" she said bringing out her packed meal

"rora chillax your food aint going no where"i chuckled seeing rora rushing into her food like a savage.

"dont mind my manners am real hungry"she continued nonchalantly.
rora is just a real bitch and i love her just.like.that. even with the dangerous glares she earned, she still continued
"arghhhhhh, this is embarrasing ,rora" o said as i looked around to see those nearby

"why is proud blake not eating"i.asked changing the topic

"drop it tessa, he is not proud he is just not himself lately" she said almost in annoyance."i would be back in a few" she said as she walked towards blake table

then i noticed alot a girls are already drooling over him, i was so irritated that i had to eat faster.

i was so angry i didnt know when rora came back to the table, i raised my head to see her gimme "what is the problem again look"

"okay fine, just take.a glimpse on how almost all the girls in this cafeteria is drooling over blake" i said in total disgust.

"well it normal, as an handsome guy and evidently rich every damn girl is ready to lick underneath his shoe" she explained

"except me "i quickly added

"whatever, he told me to apologise on his behalf for being rude to you, like i said he wasnt in the mood"she said bluntly

"waaaoooh i have totes forgotten bout it " i said almost lieing to myself not her, coz she gave me a "dont lie to me look"

"okay fine he.is forgiven"

"better"

*SIREN*
"Holy shit that is warning bell and i have English next period, we have got to be fast" i said gulping down my milkshake

on our way back to the classroom

"hmmmm rora i need to go get my sticky note from my locker, you.know how out of sense mr bradcan can be if you come to class without it"

"it cool meet me in class"she said as she headed to class while i walked towards.my locker

oh geez i expected her to come with me, she knows how much i hate walking down the hallway alone. she must be real mad at me.

"hey tessa" a familar voice called out
"i really need to tell you something"