---time skippo brought to you by my family's pj party---

We all made it back to the dormitorys, I saw Izu rush up to his room which got me curious. I walked up to my dorm and unlocked it. I stepped inside my dorm and locked it again, making my way to my dresser to change I get a message. Being a worried fucking boyfriend, I thought it was Izu messaging me. It wasn't. It was shity hair. I igorned the message and changed into a black shirt with an orange x on it with black sweatpants. I slipped on my black shoes and walked out of my dorm making sure to lock it again. I walked all the way back to Izu's room and knocked on the door. No reply. This is beginning to be concerning so I took out the spare key and unlocked his dorm. I walked into his dorm to see that he wasn't in here. I closed the door and locked it again, I scanned his room for any signs of life just to see that the bathroom door shut with slight shuffling coming from inside. Just then Izu walked out of the bathroom with tears rolling down his face, he looks up and sees me. I gave him a sympathetic look which in return makes him break down. He runs back into the bathroom breaking out into sobs, I rushed over to the door and knocked on it. "Izu! What's wrong!", I said full of sadness and his sobs only got louder. "Hey hey hey! It's ok, is it the nickname? Do you want me to stop saying it? Did I do something wrong... was it from yesterday? If you weren't ready then I'm sorry...", I said and placed my hand on the door as tears cascaded down my face. Just then the door swung open and felt another body on mine. I looked down and saw Izu hugging me, he squizzes onto me as if I were going to dissapeare at any given second. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Nothing was your fault... it's mine.. I was mad at you for no reason... I'm a terrible person.. I'm sorry... the voices.. they.. they made me believe that you only are dating me for your own desires.. but deep down.. I know it's not true, right?", Izu said while sobbing and looked up at me into my eyes trying to find any signs of it being true. "Of course not Izu! I will never do that to you, I love you to much to see you hurting like that..", I said while hugging onto him without hurting him. I can tell he likes the answer because his breathing slowed down and his grip loosened. I pushed him away and placed one of my hands on his face. I then planted a kiss onto his soft plump lips which surprised him but later kissed back in return. He pulls away and gives me a soft genuine smile," I love you Kacchan and I'm sorry..", he says. I just grab onto both of his freckled filled cheeks and stroked them. "There is nothing to be sorry for..", I replied while staring into his green emerald eyes. His eyes can make you fall in a fantasy world, full of life, love, and happiness. The way the green reflects all the stars at night making it look like a galaxy. Izu then places his head on my chest and tightened his grip a bit tighter. I lifted him up and walked over to his bed, I laid us down on his bed to where he was laying on my chest and his legs were in between mine. I placed my hand on his head and started to play with his hair, his hair is so soft that it can rival a cloud and not loose. Izu cuddles into my chest and leans into my touch, I swear he will be the death of me from his cuteness. I continued to play in his hair as he seemed to be enjoying it from how his face is. Just then a knock was sounded throughout the dorm room, I placed Izu on the bed and got off of it. I trudged over to the door and opened it to only be met with shity hair's face. "Uh, what are you doin' here Bakubro?", shity hair asked while giving me a confused look but changes to a happy one. "Doesn't matter but can I come in? If Midodude is in there then that will be great to!", he chimed while I moved to the side. Izu was sitting up on his bed while holding a one of his sleeves. I closed the door to Izu's room and walked back over to the bed and sat down. I pulled Izu onto my lap while his face flushed a light shade of red, shitt hair then walks over to us and sits in his chair looking giddy. "Spill it shity hair", I said growling then Izu pinches my side so I just huffed. "So the other students decided to do some games downstairs, like Never Have I Ever, and Spin the Bottle", he states. I didn't care but Izu seemed intrigued so I rolled my hand to continue. "Sooooo, I was thinking we can get you and Midodude on it because I wanna confess to Denki", shity hair says while blushing. Izu then started to hop on my lap while rubbing against me, I started to blush and gripped onto Izu's arm a little. He stops and looks back at me questionably but he just turns back to shity hair," that's great Kiri!! Ah I'm so happy for you!", Izu says enthusiastically while slightly bouncing again. I felt groans forming in my throat and tried not to let them out, I saw shity hair and Izu rambling while he kept squirming in my lap. I held my hand over my nose and mouth doing my best to stifle my groans. Soon after them talking, shity hair left. Izu turned around to me and smiled," so he wants us down by 9pm!", he says cheerfully while closing his eyes and smiling at me. I stood up and walked up to him and grabbed his arms. He looks at me shocked because of my actions and shivered, I pinned him against the wall and started down into his emerald green eyes. I leaned into his ear," you owe me Izu~", I said softly which made him shiver. He started to move his wrist that was pinned to the wall," K-Kacchan, wait!", he said while sounding in, distress? I looked down at him and saw tears pricked his eyes, I realized my actions and his past and let go of him. He slowly slid down the wall while quietly sobbing and holding his arms close to him, this made something click in my mind. 'Izu.. don't tell me..', I thought to myself and crouched infront of him. "I'm so sorry Izu, I didn't mean to..", I said and placed my head on his cheek, he flinched at first but leaned into the touch. I stroked his cheek softly and saw him grip his arms more. "Izu..", I said softly which made him look up at me quizzically. "Y-Yes Kacc-han?", he says and stares into my eyes.

"Let me see your arms, please.."

Ok I just want to say that I finished this chapter before this at 2022 words XD the reason I'm saying this is because I graduate in 2022 so I was like "a-AAAAAA".

Hoped you enjoy this chapter, I tried to make it long but my brain is dead and I am going EVERYWHERE with peeps soooo. Imma try to make the next two chapters longo ones, anyways cya guys!

Finish date:12/31/2019*the last Christmas season of the decade 😭*

Words:2108