.:Chapter 6:.

I'm back at it with the no names qwp besides it being called a chapter, well hope you enjoy!!

Midoriya's Pov

I woke up to light shining in my face and everything spinning, my head felt dizzy and my arms hurt like hell hit them. I tried to sit up but was met with a restriction, I look over and saw a sleeping pomeranian. I blushed at this,'w-why is Kacchan here? And why in my bed? Did something happen yesterday, or maybe he couldn't sleep', as I was thinking I was met with a finger to my lips,"Stop mumbling nerd", Kacchan says and pulls me closer to him. "Uh.. Kacchan?", I say and he looks at me with regret in his eyes,"Listen De-Midoryia... I'm sorry for what I have done in the pass... and I'm sorry that I've hurt you, I already know that you won't forgive me.. I just didn't want you to become a hero because I didn't want the person I wanted to protect get hurt..", he finishes and looks to the side. I smile at this and just hug him, my face in his chest. "It's ok, really Kacchan. I forgive you.. but I shouldn't have blamed you.. it's more of my fault then yours...", I said. He hugs me and places his chin on my head, we stay there a bit till we heard a knock,"I'm coming in", says a voice that belongs to Iida as he walks through the door. "Oh didn't mean to bother.. *ahem* you guys", he says and starts backing away. I then sit up and get out of my bed, I walk over to my dresser and grab clothes, that is when I realized something. "Uhhh Kacchan?", I ask and he hums in replied,"how did I get in my pajamas if I don't remeber changing?", I said looking at him with clothes in my hands. He blushes,"I came in here to see if you were back last night and didn't see anything, I was about to walk away but I heard crying. I walked to your bathroom and peeked in seeing you covered in blood and I tried to help you, you started to freak out then passed out. So I unclothed you and gave you a bath and dressed you back up and bandaged your arms". All of this was a lot to take in,"Well.. thanks, Kacchan", I say walking to my bathroom. I get in and close the door, I wait a bit and heard shuffling and a door close. 'Now's a good time!', I thought and started searching the cabinets and cuberts for a blade, but came up empty handed. I started to breath heavy and started to panic. The voices slowly crept in but they are faintly there. I grab ahold of my head and pull my hair, and that's when I realized. I walk our of my bathroom and go to my desk, I grab a small sharpener and walk back to my bathroom. I break the sharpener and take the two blades out of it, I hid one under my sink to where it's not that visible besides of a sharp triangle sticking out. I grabbed some bandages and closed the cubert, I stood up and looked at the blade.

.:⚠️BIT OF A WARNING HERE!! IF THIS SUBJECT IS SENSITIVE TO YOU PLEASE READ OVER TILL ANOTHER ONE OF THESE SHOW UP! THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCENT!⚠️:.

I take off my bandages and throw them away and bring the blade up to my arm, I the started slicing at my skin, slice after slice. Watching the red blood sliding and dripping down my arm.

'That's it, just keep going till you die'
'No one will care If your gone'
'They all pity you'
'Your mom doesn't even care'
'She never cared for a useless excuse of a son like you'
'All Might should have chose someone better'
'Worthless'
'Coward'
'Fat'
'Weak'
'DEKU'

You may read now!!!

I drowned them our after that and realised my whole sink is almost red and the rest of the cuts on my left arm are deep and the ones on my right are deep as well. I then turned on the water, washing out my sink and rinsing my wrist and blade off, when I was washing my wrist it hurt to even get a drop on it, I had to do this so it won't get infected. I the set the blade down and turned off the sink, I start to slowly apply the bandages and got undressed. After I got undressed I grabbed my short sleeved shirt and put it on with skinny black jeans. I threw on my green tie-dye hoodie, I took the blade off my counter and walked back into my room. I went to my desk and hid the blade between some paper stacks and closed my desk, right after I did that my door swung open and a yelling Denki came in.