Backstage Bonding

Lauren and I waited outside the bus while Kevin went to get our passes. Since the boys were busy it gave us a chance to catch up. We hadn't talked much over the weekend so we couldn't wait to fill each other in. "So Ms.Sarah or should I say the FUTURE MRS. SYKES how are things with loverboy?" Lauren giggled as she looked over at the boys. They were being mobbed by at least 30 girls and they were all screaming and calling the boys names to get pictures. The guys were laughing and eating it all up. Max and Nathan kept looking over at us and winking. At one point Nathan looked over at me and mouthed "I love you". I couldn't help but smile back and say to Lauren " I still can't believe that he really loves me. I mean he is even more incredible then I ever dreamed of. How can this be real. Look at him, then look at me." I looked over at Nathan and he had was hugging a fan. "Are you kidding me, Sarah, he sees the same thing that me and the rest of the world does. Your smart, gorgeous, and all around amazing! You are the kind of girl we always said he would end up with."

   "Umm...when we were talking about that girl, I was not talking about me. I was talking about some gorgeous supermodel or actress. Someone that would look good with him at events and he would love to show off." I shrugged. "Wake up Sarah, you are the only one he wants. He is so completely in love with you. I see the way he looks at you. Even the other guys have said they have never seen him so happy and in love.” She put her arm around my shoulder. “Who know what will happen, guess I just have to enjoy this now and not worry about tomorrow. I can’t believe that I am so head over heels already, not with Nathan Sykes from The Wanted, but this really amazing guy Nathan that I never really knew. I know it sounds weird but it is completely different."

“ I get it. It is not the celebrity Nathan you love, it is the Nathan you got to know last night and today. The man whose arms you fell asleep in last night. The guy who looks deep in your eyes and can see your soul.” I almost started to cry when she spoke. But she was right, I was in love with him and he was in love with me. At least I hoped so. I looked over at Nathan and he looked right at me and gave me the biggest smile. I could feel myself turning red. I guess it was obvious to Tom that Nathan was staring at me a little to long, because he nudged him and Nathan shrugged and winked as he turned back around. “So enough about me and Nathan, what about you and your studly sex god Maximillian! Have u talked at all or has it just been about sex with you two?”

“Yeah it has been intense. He is so sexy and what a tiger in bed. Everything I dreamt about. I mean we aren’t nearly as in love as you guys are, I don’t know if it is love or lust, but either way I am super happy. Who knows if it will go beyond this weekend? I am trying not to think about it.” Lauren said. But looking at her, and knowing her as well as I do, I could tell her feelings were running way deeper then she wanted to admit. I just hope she wouldn’t end up hurt and disappointed.

Just then Kevin came back and handed us the passes. “Ok girls, let me go gather the guys and we will head in. Wait here while I go round them up then we will go in for sound check.” He smiled at us. “Thanks Kevin, you really didn’t have to do this for us, we would have been ok with our seats.” I said. “Yeah thanks a lot Kev your are the best!” Lauren said and gave him a quick hug. He replied “Have u seen how Nathan and Max look at you two. There would be no way they would forgive me if you didn’t come with us. I have never seen them as happy as they are with you. So thank you for that. Be right back, better go drag them away from their adoring public.” Kevin walked over towards the boys. You could hear the girls whining that they wanted a few more minutes and just a few more pictures. The guys apologized and said goodbye. Nathan and Max practically ran to the bus to get to us. I know they wanted to grab us but Kevin cleared his throat and looked over at the crowd. We got the message and started walking to the venue.

  We found the greenroom and went inside. Soon it was just us and the guys, Kevin had gone outside to talk to the promoter and find out the schedule. As soon as he left Nathan grabbed me. “Hey gorgeous, I missed being able to touch you and kiss you. Oh and did I mention I love you!” I giggled as he pulled me onto his lap. “I love you too Nath.”and then I kissed him. We deepened the kiss and I felt his need for me growing. I grabbed his hand and stood up. “Come with me.” He looked at me and bit his lip. We walked to the next room and found it empty. I locked the door behind us and pushed him down on the couch on the other side of the room. “I don’t know what you are doing to me Mr. Sykes but I really want and need you right now.” He pulled me down onto him and crushed his lips to mine. We we both breathless within seconds, but neither of us could get enough. We quickly undressed each other and gave in completely to our desires. I am not really sure how long we were tangled up in each other but Nathan’s phone rang, and we knew we would have to move. I was lying with my head on his chest as he talked to Siva. “Yeah ok mate. We will be there in 5 mins. We just went for a walk. I swear we are behaving ourselves. I was kissing his chest as he hung up. “ I am sorry babe, but we need to get back or they will kill us. I love you so much Sarah, this was amazing.” He kissed me again. “Well that was fun.” I smacked him on the butt as he bent down to grab my skirt. He handed me the rest of my stuff and we got dressed. He took my hand and kissed it. We walked back to the greenroom.

“There you guys are, did you sneak off for a quicky?!” Jay said as he made an obscene gesture with his hand. “Yep u found us out I took him next door and did unspeakable things to him. But your next Jay so I hope you stretched.” I laughed as I walked over to him and sat on his lap. “Oh Baby! I think I am in love!” Jay said as he gave me a bear hug. “Back off she’s mine, now and forever!” Nathan came over and sat down next to me and Jay. He pulled me off of Jay and onto him. I turned to look for Lauren and found her in the corner of the room on a couch in the back tangled up with Max. At least they were fully clothed!

 Kevin walked back in and told us we were ready to go to the stage for sound check. “We will go do sound check, come back here and eat before we have to go do our meet and greet. Then we have a little while before we go onstage.”

    We walked to the stage and they got their microphones. Kevin let me and Lauren go stand at the front of the stage so we could watch. They sang Glad You Came. Jay and Siva were doing some synchronized dance goofing around and Tom was sitting by the drums. Max and Nathan were at the front of the stage singing to us. We were laughing, dancing and singing along. They did a few more songs and then we left to go back to the greenroom so they could get ready for the meet and greet. Kevin told us we could stay in the greenroom and relax or we could go with them and hang out off to the side. We decided to stay put and let them do their thing. We kissed Max and Nathan goodbye and grabbed some waters. We plunked down on the couches and stretched out. We must have drifted off because the next thing I felt was someone kissing me. I opened one eye to see Nathan sitting beside me. “Sorry to wake you baby, you guys looked so peaceful and cute, but we are back and I figure we should grab something to eat. We need to keep our strength up for tonight.” I sat up. “Yeah your right you guys need your energy for the show.” I looked over at him. “Trust me Sarah, I wasn’t talking about the show. I was talking about tonight back in the room. I want to continue what we did next door.”

I took a deep breath as I looked around the room. This was the beginning of a great night and couldn’t wait to see what it had in store for me next….