Bonus Chapter 3

"I'm pregnant." Piper said a year and a half into their marriage.

"You're what now?" Harry asked stupidly.

"Pregnant. With child. There's a baby in my tummy right now." She said and Harry blinked.

"How far along?" He asked and Piper frowned.

"The test said 4 weeks." She said.

"It's the middle of April." Now she was really confused.

"Okay..." she trailed off.

"Means I knocked you up in March. Which means...Christmas baby." He said, a massive grin spreading across his face. "Told you I would, didn't I." He let out a loud barking laugh as she swatted at him.

The first time they saw their baby and heard the heartbeat, Harry burst into tears and couldn't stop thanking Piper for giving him the opportunity to be a father.

He did have to bite his lip when they were told that their baby was due around December 20th, give or take a few days. He could tell Piper was side-glancing him waiting for a comment, but he was determined not to give her one. Piper just worried about their child's birthday getting overshadowed by the holiday every year.

"That's my baby." He would always say in awe as he looked at the pictures.

"Are you ready to find out what you guys are having?" The sonogram technician asked at the 16 week appointment. He was a young guy, but it seemed confident in his capabilities and it put them both at ease.

"Yes!" They said eagerly.

"Looks like baby Styles is a...girl." Tears instantly welled up in both their eyes as they stared at the screen.

"She's gonna be just like you baby." Harry would whisper in Piper's ear at night. Every night he made sure to fill their daughter in on the happenings of their day, he didn't want her to feel left out.

"I want her to be more like you. Have your warm heart and kind soul." They both knew their child would be surrounded by so much love.

"Harry." Piper woke up with the bed completely soaked underneath her. She hit Harry on the chest to wake him up.

"Hmmmph." He groaned, digging his face even further into his pillow.

"Harry, wake up!" She hit him again, this time a little bit harder.

"Piper, it's late or early or whatever. Go back to sleep." He mumbled without opening his eyes. Getting frustrated, Piper quickly took one of his nipples and twisted it sharply.

"OWWWW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" He exclaimed loudly jumping up, suddenly very awake.

"My water broke you dolt. I figured I should wake you up." She said. She quietly watched as her husband went into full blown panic mode.

"Are you ready to bring our princess into the world?" Harry asked from Piper's bedside.

"Don't have much of a choice now do I?" She asked. "She's coming one way or another."

"That's the spirit." He laughed. He made a mental checklist of everything they had prepared to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything. The nursery was set up in a soft yellow and they had all the furniture they'd need, crib, changing table, rocking chair. There were so many cute outfits ready for her that they'd received at her baby shower.